Reviews for Taking Over Me
Ruby chapter 10 . 4/4
I absolutely loved this story, it wasn't cheesy and it was adorable. It makes me love the shipping even more. Yiu're a great writer and I'm very sorry about your dog. I loved chapter 9 and 10 the most, but I loved chapter 1, too. Beast Boy's story was cute, and he's like me, I write my feelings down without thinking too. This inspired me to write a story of my own :)
Yes please I have been reading for a day now don't leave me hanging like thar
I think u should make them have sex
Jaimie chapter 10 . 3/18
amazing story with a great end. had me addicted from the start!
Jaimie chapter 1 . 3/17
Awesome! very creative in the way you made this scene play out and very nice how you incorporated actual aspects of the show into the chapter.
SapphireSmoothie chapter 3 . 3/2
I love it! But you had to put swearing in it I'm a ten year old girl!
SapphireSmoothie chapter 9 . 3/2
Ok dude think of reality when bb said "I'm sick of this cy!" Nick names are meant to be play ful what I would write is "I'm sick of this cyborg!" But still amazing job! Ha ok I know I said I was 10 but I for some reason enjoy this! :)
The swearing makes me laugh:D
SapphireSmoothie chapter 10 . 3/2
Noooooooo! Waaaaa! I finished it:(
You inspire me:)
LittleLolitaChick chapter 1 . 3/1
Loved the first chapter! Very fun reading their interactions. That kiss was adorable.
It was amazing! I couldnt stop reading! Its so good! Awesome job!
shugokage chapter 10 . 1/31
Absolutely amazing story!
Cierra chapter 10 . 1/22
that was a good ending?what went into ur head?!
believe11magic chapter 10 . 1/5
What I loved his story it was so sweet and aww kissing in the rain, that's so old time romance movie...bravo I loved this story on how every chapter you read made you excited for more. Great job:D
ludecama chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
woman you have got to finnsh thjos bokk its so good
madi b chapter 10 . 11/25/2013