Reviews for Taking Over Me
Stop ending in that's a good question ughhhhhh
Teen titans fan chapter 10 . 9/5
Awwwwwww! This was SO CUTE! I loved it so much! Love bbrae and robstar! And this fan fic!
Lilla chapter 10 . 8/11
That was amazing! I loved all the mood swings throughout the story. It really set the mood! Good job! :)
Emma chapter 1 . 8/11
Wow. I loved it! I think you really kept it moving, and there is always something to think about. I feel this could actually happen!
campbell chapter 10 . 6/18
Beast boy was such a BITCH I WOULD NOT HAVE FORGIVEN HIM I WOULDVE KILLED HIM
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 10 . 2/22
That was such a journey! I remember reading this story, my FIRST Teen Titans story, way back in 2013. I told myself I would read this 5 years later... and look at me 2018. This story was so much different than how I remembered back then! It was still as wonderful and addicting as it was back then, and this chapter nearly brought me to tears! Chapter 9 was definitely a heavy chapter with lots of confrontations.

Side note, I can't believe how long ago this story was created. 14 years ago back in 2004 and 11 years from the last update. Damn. So much has changed since then. I really hope you stumble upon my comments. Chao!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
about your dog :(
Keirra T chapter 10 . 10/7/2017
I love, love, LOVE this book! I want to keep reading even though the book is at its end. I really feel like you captured the personalities and feeling of each of the teen titans.
You did an amazing job on this I hope you never stop writing because you got mad skill and potential as a writer. I hope I can write a as well put together book as this someday. (Sorry for the long review lol)
Lord Sicarius chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
Well that was some nice fluff! Though Raven had me confused. First she blows off Beast Boy when he tries to make advances but then blames him and gets mad at him for supposedly not wanting her? Poor Beast Boy got confused because he was in a losing situation there it seems
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
Definitely one of my favorite stories- 20/10

The characters are in character and the story is well paced (albeit short imo- we need more! : D), it's pretty difficult to find a TT story where the characters actually act like themselves, I could hear their voices in my head as I was reading. It's been ten years since this was finished lmao but it's still gold
Iko chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
I'm really sorry about your dog We might have to put down my grandpa's dog because she attacked some dogs.
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
That was beautiful! I am seriously dying right now. And crying that was great. Seriously that was amazing! Good freaking job! I love it. If your gonna write a continuation please tell me! I love it. Good job.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
U need to fix ur grammar and use contractions cause if u read wt you have now it sounds like starfire talking
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
Loved it
bearhow chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
It was a cute one! Highly recommended.