Reviews for Taking Over Me
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
about your dog :(
Keirra T chapter 10 . 10/7/2017
I love, love, LOVE this book! I want to keep reading even though the book is at its end. I really feel like you captured the personalities and feeling of each of the teen titans.
You did an amazing job on this I hope you never stop writing because you got mad skill and potential as a writer. I hope I can write a as well put together book as this someday. (Sorry for the long review lol)
Lord Sicarius chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
Well that was some nice fluff! Though Raven had me confused. First she blows off Beast Boy when he tries to make advances but then blames him and gets mad at him for supposedly not wanting her? Poor Beast Boy got confused because he was in a losing situation there it seems
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
Definitely one of my favorite stories- 20/10

The characters are in character and the story is well paced (albeit short imo- we need more! : D), it's pretty difficult to find a TT story where the characters actually act like themselves, I could hear their voices in my head as I was reading. It's been ten years since this was finished lmao but it's still gold
Iko chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
I'm really sorry about your dog We might have to put down my grandpa's dog because she attacked some dogs.
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
That was beautiful! I am seriously dying right now. And crying that was great. Seriously that was amazing! Good freaking job! I love it. If your gonna write a continuation please tell me! I love it. Good job.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
U need to fix ur grammar and use contractions cause if u read wt you have now it sounds like starfire talking
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
Loved it
bearhow chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
It was a cute one! Highly recommended.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
Great Story I was hooked
anonymouspinkwolf chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
oh well... I guess all great stories must come to an end. I loved this story though. it made me feel many emotions like a good story should. you are a truly talented writer and I love your work. please let me know if you are going to write anything else. I'm sure I will love that story too.
anonymouspinkwolf chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
NOOOOO! BEASTBOOOOOOY! DONT SAY THAAAT! YOU LOVE HER HOW COULD YOU DO THT TO RAVEEEEEN! oh god I"m crying. these two make me so frustrated and sad.
Raven Anne chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
Omg. Soooo amazingly good. Love the suspense, sry abt ur sog mann
Raven anne chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
Can't wait for next chapter. Even tho it's like 2016 noww
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
This. Chapter. Was sweet. LOVE IIIIITTTTT"""""!