Reviews for Taking Over Me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
raven has a lot of unhappiness and hurt and insecurity to hide
beast boy catches tiny flickers of it, makin him want to maker feel better
no one has ever seen beats boys deep hurts he hides them so well it is like they don't exist
but then terra happened and the shield was broken
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Good story.
Cassi chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Awwwwwww! Such a sweet ending! :P I love it! This story is fantastic! I"ll have to come back and read it again some time. You are a great writer. : )
Sister Nature chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
That was an amazing story(despite a few typos).I laughed and cried and I like when a story makes me do that. You really have a way with words. Keep writing stories like this one.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
I love this story so much it was AMAZING ch9 was like I mean I can't even it was sooooo good
Please make a sequel
I Am SOOOOOO sorry about your dog *internet hug*
You are an amazing writer
rocknroll419 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
It was a short story but guess what? I loved it! It was super awesome!:D i really loved that last chapter about beast boys feelings, it was so elaborate and so emotional!:D Great story u wrote!:) Although, i would want beast boy to have more umm, past stories and stuff, Nonetheless it was a great booook
DrgnBrth63 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Please tell me you are currently brainstorming for a sequel, please?!
MaeRenea chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
loved it and the anticipation
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Garfield, DUDE. Never, Ever apologize to a woman for kissing her. It makes her think you didn't want to do it.
Beastboy's Gurl chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Omg that was gooooooooood!
Alan chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
No words can describe how much i loved this I'm a big fan of Teen Titans! To me the best part was the ending it kept me wondering like " omfg what the hells going to happen?!" 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Ch 1 is super it kinda made me feel like I was looking thru the window at the hole scene
prestoncasbourne chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
I started reading this story yesterday and I've read it through three times already. And to be honest it's a great story I would love to see more story's about beast boy and raven like this. As I read this I felt like this story was the closest to real as the ones I've read. I can reallate to this story very well, I'm a fourteen year old boy and I've been going through a lot with starting highschool and been thinking a lot about girls and other things too. But I could relate to beast boy in this story a lot and it gives me hope bescause if beast boy could find love that maybe I could to. And I know this is just a fanfic and all but it helped me a lot so I say thank you and keep making great story's like this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Beast boy is a veggie? If he was a veggie he would be spinach then I would eat him cuz I LOVE spinach!
Audrey chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Holy Freaking Crap! You write AMAZING stories! I am completely engulfed with everything. This is probably the best thing I have ever read! You Rock!
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »