Reviews for Taking Over Me
once again, totally awesome
wolf girl chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
this is awesome!
Xavier Kurpely chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Very good story. I liked it a lot.
Duque Astaroth chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
muy bueno
writergirl chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
really great story i loved the climax in cp. 9 and the resolution...ever consider being a writer... u really got an act 4 it ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
First chapter was so good omgosh you keep making stories like these and I'll keep reading them
StarCatchers42 chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Thanks for writing this awesome, sweet, and, at times, infuriating fanfiction. I really enjoyed it. :)
StarCatchers42 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
AWWW! Poor BB! He finally gets up the courage to ask his true love if they can just be friends, not even in a relationship, and she rejects him! Sometimes the female characters I ship are really bitchy. :( PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make them get together in the end! :)

P.S. No matter what I say, I 3 your story. :D
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
damn...that..was pretty intense yo. lol. nice kissing scene yo. lol. and good story by the way. love it. i've been looking for this story for a long time yo.
Danana chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
This was by far, the best fanfic I've read... There's a LOT of corny ones out there. I loved this one **
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Oh my Azarath, that was so good! I think I'm actually getting teary from the ending! Great job dude!
Ally out
LamontCranston1066 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Son, NEVER apologize to a woman for kissing her. She might think you regret doing it.
Random cool kid chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
hey keep it going thats wicked im excited for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
when i do jigsaw puzzles thay dont fit togeather they hate me :)
gaangshter chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
First fanfic i've ever read! My friend was looking for some good fanfictions to draw comics for. I'm going to suggest this one to her because it was too amazing! (She's elfbutt on Tumblr)
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »