Reviews for Taking Over Me
that was good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
when is the next chapter comming out
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
yes that was good if other people says no just keep going other people like you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is so well written! Good job!
SmileyBlackCat chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Me: I'm going to go to bed early tonight! I'm so tired!

What I actually did: Stayed up till one in the morning reading this story.

Totally worth it!
SmileyBlackCat chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I was thinking that something like a kiss wouldn't happen until the last chapter, but when it did, i was like O.O I had to look away from my computer for a second to process what just happened.
The Corrector chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Thank goodness for the keyboard! If I weren't typing a review my hands would bleed from clapping any longer!
The Corrector chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
I know I already reviewed but that was before I finished the chapter. Beast Boy needs to shut up. He even talks in his sleep!

P.s. I like how Raven's a goth version of Mother Mae Eye. Tucking them all in and stuff
The Corrector chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
I'm getting a CyRae vibe in this series. One reason being that Raven constantly telling Beastboy "Don't call me Rae" she let's it slide when cyborg says it. I know BB called Raven "Rae" in this series but in the cartoon she hasn't once complained when cyborg said it. But this series is still awesome! Beast Boy and Raven rock! Terra just throws rocks.
The Corrector chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Mow I know that Beast Boy did not just kiss Raven and then say he loves is Starfire's fault now I have a reason to blame all 3 of them!

Robin: He brings attention to the RobRae relationship in The End Part 2

Cyborg: He threw a stankball at Beast Boy ruining the BBRae moment in Spellbound

Starfire: This chapter and her giving an illusion of a BBStar moment in The thunder and lightning episode

I know, I'm a Teen Titans nerd and a BBRae junkee
The Corrector chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
I just realized something. RAVEN IS AN ALIEN! I know that all of you know thatbut. She comes from a world where they depend on potions and magic. How do she learned how to use technology? And Are her cooking skills even worse than Starfire's?
The Corrector chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Urrgh! ROBIN! You're always in the way! I've hated you since the beast within! Now there's all these RobRae fanfics! BBRae forever! Someone should just set Terra and Robin on fire! Or better. Write a fanfic about a relationship between them. Then Everyone's happy! (Except Cyborg but who cares)
The Corrector chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Phew, Robin is stupid enough not to check the security cameras

From

The Corrector
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
that was so cute! i loved it!
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »