Reviews for Taking Over Me
Tyson G chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
yes, it's good, but, i hate those short ending stories without a defiended end.
stephanie chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
That was great! You might want to start wrighting romances. That was proubably the best one I've read so far. Well, Romance wise. Mabey beter than romeo and Juliet!
aconrox chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is the best story ever!This is my 3rd time reading it through and i still thinknit rox!
Linzerj chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Aww... how sweet...
AnNyanimous chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
I loved the whole story up until the end. The end seemed kinda rushed to me. Other than that, wonderful story!
AnNyanimous chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Cy: "I always thought you two would make a cute couple."

Rae: "What?"

lol nice
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
SEE A WEIRD START A HORRIBLE MIDDLE AND A NICE ROMANTIC ENDING THATS HOW I LIKE MY STORIES. :)
Linzerj chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
CUTE!

Did you get the title from the song Taking Over Me by Evanescence?
noname00 chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
I think I read this fic before but I couldnt find my review... Anyways I loved the ending and the fic overall was great
Str33tRat chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Hey I really like the stories you write there my favorite.
TeentitanFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Probably the best BB and raven story I have ever read, not to mention my favorite! You have a very great knack for romance stories, I'm kinda dissappointed it ended the way it did! I was hoping for a little more forshadowing of their possibly new relationship. But besides that, the story was amazing, the event starter was seeriously uncalled for, but I absolutely loved it!

Keep going!
stoneman44 chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
This has to be one of the greatest stories i have ever read well done. I'm a big teen titans fan
blueflower1594 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
(Applause) Encore! Encore!
blueflower1594 chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
WOAH! I really like your story! poor BeasutBoy! He must feel like no one loves him!
dr.gimmersplots chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
hmm hmm hmm soon soon uh i mean nice fanfiction mind giving me your email? heh heh heh soon soon
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »