Reviews for Taking Over Me
DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 10 . 11/8/2004
I'm sorry... I think I'm going to cry now...THAT SO BEAUTIFUL! This would make such a great BB/Rae episode! XD
Digital Damita chapter 10 . 11/5/2004
Awe I love it :)
Digital Damita chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
:cries: that was so sad, but very god
Digital Damita chapter 8 . 11/5/2004
Awe poor beast boy :(

Esp raven love her
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Beautiful :)
Loki Yamimegami chapter 10 . 11/4/2004
I wuv it X3 Sweetness! And its lvoely ness! I wuv it!

BB/Rae FOREVER!
MissVampyre chapter 10 . 11/4/2004
that was great you should make a sequel!
Tiffy chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Fantastic! The best one I've read so far! I don't know what else to say, except, WRITE MORE!
Mlz chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Oh my god! I LOVED IT! *Sobs with Joy* It was amazing... I actually cried at the end I loved it so much... Then again I cried for half the story. It was wonderful... Although you really dragged it out and had a few spelling errors it was... undescribable! Thats the only way I can put it.

Anyway keep it up... and here's a cookie for a job well done! *hand cookie*

Mlz
Gryffindor620 chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
WHAT!

THAT'S IT?

JEEZ!

Great Story!

Update Soon Son!
Mystery Warrior chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
Wow. Amazing. Wish you' give me writing tips. _ Well. Phew it looked so interesting I went and copied it to a document, since it would take me to long to sit and read it online. (I only get one hour on) And I read it. All 67 pages. _ Yeah that's how long it turned out BUT it was fabulous! Great job.
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
very good story. nothing else to say
sakuradancer3 chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
kewl
K9 the First chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
*sigh* That was a BEAUTIFUL story!
Dr. Evans chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
You do a good job with romance story's. Ever consider a job in writing books. No really I'm serious you write pretty good romance themes for your age. Yeah well I liked the fic and I'm hoping to hear more. Oh and if you'd like you can check out some of mine. Well hope to hear more and later days.
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »