Reviews for Taking Over Me
WandaCarla chapter 10 . 3/4/2005
OMG I loved this story, it was so good. You write your storys really good and I hope you keep writing. I hope you can get a chance to read my story also. It's call Hiccups, I'm really proud of it. I'm new on fan fics so I'm trying to get the word around. I really hope you read and I hope you keep writing your stories.

WandaCarla
xObaby05Ox chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This is GREAT! i like the wya you used her powers to make something explode becuase of her moods and stuff! if u have ANY tips for me PLEASE give! This is great!
Sasha chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Oh my God what an amazing story the best thats right THE BEST BB/Rae ever! I haved read others and they all suck compared to you! ;-) You dealt with the characters really well they acted like they would've really done in that situation! (glad u didn't put in a 2nd kiss)! *ok i'm kinda random!* anyway that was COOL! *gives hug*
VeelaChic chapter 10 . 3/1/2005
AW I know it's been like month's since you wrote it and I juts read it but seriously...IT WAS SO CUTE! I seriously cried.
PirateKiari chapter 10 . 2/26/2005
Aw! How cute and sad and romantic and everything! I absolutely loved it! I think I even cried a couple times(at the sad parts of course.. ex: the ending)! Wish I could think up stories like that.. *sigh* Oh well.. Anyways, keep up the wonderful work! You are amazing! 0
Queen.Vee chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
This si really intense...but AWESOMe!

Venusgurl#5
xXSurpise Gumball ToyXx chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Wow! This chapter is really deep. I know there would be a few reasons why BB would be sorry

a) He made her explode something

b) He might of made Raven think he was just on the rebound from Terra (being so soon after her death).

But it sorta makes sense, he torn between to things, which could have easliy been Terra and Raven. But the impression i got from BB wasn't tha he thought Raven a freak, just insenstive (duh! stupid me...!) well towards his feeling anyway. Update soon, this is really good, sorry for the long review /
dawn chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
this was a really good story. it flowed nicely and actually made sense...which can be rare on this site. one thing to work on, however, is you abundant use of commas. you don't need nearly that many, and i'm sure the comma key on your keyboard is pretty worn out. maybe get someone to beta your stories...i know from experience that it's hard to grammer check your own work, but extremely easy to do someone else's. keep up the good work!
no name chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
Uh...wa can i say anthing else
YonderBailey chapter 10 . 1/11/2005
Wow.

That's really all i can say-

cuz this is absolutely the best BB/Rae story i've ever read. Everyone was in character, and u did a better job than anyone combining the right amount of fluff and angst. If there was a fanfic award, it would, without a doubt, go 2 u! YAY 4 U!
The Apple of Discord chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
Glad to hear you feel better! I am so sad that its the end! I loved the ending, fabulous!
mike chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Bravo! A well-written tale I must say. I also enjoyed your use of perspective when dealing with these characters and their feelings. These characters are described in deatil so that seem to mimic their behavior in the comic or show quite well. I must admit, I wish you had left the ending a little more ambiguous, perhaps leaving room for these characters to move in their own direction, not necessacirily toward eachother, but perhaps a slight hint of where the relationship may lead from one or the other would suffice.
thechickenlittle chapter 10 . 1/3/2005
wow.

speechless here, hon, that was just awesome.
LoveableNekoKyouFan87 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
i love it so far please write more
Kimi chapter 10 . 12/29/2004
Bravo! Bravo! Excellente! I loved Beastboys story! I almost wanted to steal it, it's so great. Keep up the great job!

*Kimi