Reviews for Taking Over Me
the archer chapter 10 . 12/15/2005
i love this i had a penny for every story better than this i would be broke.i wish to hread more stories like this so write a ?i'll give you a cookie...

ben
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 10 . 12/12/2005
that was so awsome omg!
LesPaul12 chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
i like it alot

ben
JuanAnselm chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
Hell, I just love this fan-fic,well done, I kept miself from crying when it ended, I hope you make more like this

Bye!
Robin H chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
That was so good it mad me cry, i am not jokeing eiter. Hey do me a favore

and continue it PLEASE!
outerdarkness chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Nice story.
pureangel86 chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
I like it, it made me cry at the end
phantom 009 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
awsome!
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
Beast Boy's story wasnt lame!

Well, it would be kinda confusing if somone who has never seen teen titans read it. i mean, at first it sounded like terra was the new girl, and then it sounded like raven was the new girl.

But the story itself was pretty good.
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
So far, so good! you probably wrote this story long ago. YOU R SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I could never write like you. Heck, i cant even come up with story. I am thinking about puting some storys on, but i dont know. All i have to say, is that you are a realy realy realy good author. You should write books! Although, one thing is, you dont realy have enough action in your stories. Put more action in, and they will be perfect stories.

(sry i cant give me your e-mail, cuz' my dad won't let me)
Cassie chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
Thank you SO much for writing more! I love this story! You need to write more stories if you haven't already then you REALLY need to! Try writing about winx club! They are really fun to write about to! Give it a try!
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Yay! BB/Rae! Stay dead, Terra! .
rydtr7ycfg chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
This was more than a meire fanfic story. this is a novel that tells of the tale of a drama, and powerful and in dept Romance between a couple as different as day and night. The sun and the moon. Apsoulutly breathtaking and a story that will warm your heart. I don't think Beast boy and Raven would make the best couple but this story is convincing me otherwise. Remember to keep writing more powerful tales.
Firenze2000 chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
i loved this story so much that i was crying at chapter 10 the ending was sweet it's great that a kiss really do change someone's life :)
EmotionalSpazz chapter 10 . 8/28/2005
This story is going on my favorites! :3 It's great! I look forward to your other works!
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »