Reviews for Taking Over Me
ValuablePlayer chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
good
Kimi chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
I think that you should've kept the second kiss in the chapter. I think this new way makes it more soap opera like. I had thought there would be a second kiss, and then you tell me you rejected it! That's just...STUPID! any way, your doin a great job. Later!
The Mad shoe chapter 10 . 12/15/2004
Aww, that's almost sickening sweet.
Alaksandra chapter 9 . 12/14/2004
I'm sorry things are not going well for you. The only way to go when you hit rock bottom is up again.

Well, wow, B was even more nasty to Raven than she was with him. I can't wait to see how this ends.

Did you see that episode with Malchior, Raven, and Beast Boy? Pretty cool, since we get to see Raven inlove.
Santanaking14 chapter 10 . 12/12/2004
Bravo, Demon. I, myself, am a very skeptical and sometimes distrusting individual when it comes to my feelings, much like Raven. But your story has struck a chord with me, in the sense that I have come to understand, better than I did before, that understanding an emotion is not always as important as expressing one. For that, I thank you for your attention to detail in this story, not just in regards to the facts of the characters, but to thier soul's as well. Well done. I look forward to more of your renditions in the future.

Santanaking14
Loco Loser chapter 10 . 12/7/2004
i love it
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
you knoe it is odd... In all the BB/Rae fan fics I have read think there have been very few (if any) where their first kiss isn't a french one. jsut something to ponder.
DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 10 . 11/8/2004
I'm sorry... I think I'm going to cry now...THAT SO BEAUTIFUL! This would make such a great BB/Rae episode! XD
Digital Damita chapter 10 . 11/5/2004
Awe I love it :)
Digital Damita chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
:cries: that was so sad, but very god
Digital Damita chapter 8 . 11/5/2004
Awe poor beast boy :(

Esp raven love her
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Beautiful :)
Loki Yamimegami chapter 10 . 11/4/2004
I wuv it X3 Sweetness! And its lvoely ness! I wuv it!

BB/Rae FOREVER!~!
MissVampyre chapter 10 . 11/4/2004
that was great you should make a sequel!
Tiffy chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Fantastic! The best one I've read so far! I don't know what else to say, except, WRITE MORE!
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »