Reviews for Taking Over Me
smm chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I love this chapter. I really like how well you've been incorporating Cyborg into the story. Most people usually just stick him in the background and forget about him, but its really nice to see him interact with people without getting out of character. The relationship you've put in with Cyborg and Raven is great. I'd wish the show would show off thier friendship as well as you do. :)
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
dj chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
another great chappie! me love it!yayness! I'm so sry to hear about your dog biting that girl.I know how much you would miss him, I know if I were in that situation I would be deeply depressed, my dog means so much to me, even if she is a bit vicious...0_0. Anyway, I hope you can keep your dog and keep up the good writing!
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Very cute, as usual.

I like that Cyborg/Raven friendship you have going on. Very nice.

The Robin-being-confused thing was kind of funny.

I like it! (as if I hadn't made that obvious already) Keep it up!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Nice, but sad update. I am looking forward to more.
Raven A. Star chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Aw...Cyborg that was so nice! *huggles Cyborg* _ Please continue!
albinoraven666 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
um...ok...lets see here what was wrong withthis chapter... ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! i loved it! i absolutly adore this story. me beign a major fan of ficts has to give you great amonts of credit for this. i would read the rest but im really REALLY tired right now. i went to england and im still getting use to the time changes...*yawn*..oh sorry. well anyway great fict i absolutly lovew it. the drama is great, but the major depression over terra is a bit much... i hated terra im glad she's 'dead'. well anyway greath chapter and i WILL read the rest of it when im not so tired...late...(if you like drama and romance my Teen Titan fict is a bit depressing if you are at all interested in reading it.)
dj chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
I'm loving this fic! It's very descriptive, and I have no critisism! The thing I like best was the fact that you got Raven's character just right, which many ppl who write TT fics do wrong. keep up the good work!
uhouse chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
I say you should hurry up and get the next chapter up. But when you get to the 'I love yous' try not to make it sappy like most people tend to do them, it gets most people uninterested in the story.
Calisto chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
I think you should continue this story even after teh "i love yous" cause i think it would be really interresting...
raven1322 chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
awsome story! no mistakes (not that i was looking 4 them) update! or i do the unthinkable! Now where did i leave that metal comtraction?
Goten0040 chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Awesome chapter as always, but I don't think you worked as hard on your grammar as usual (no offense). The grammar was just a bit off.

Update soon!

troubled-ego chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
So you had this chapter up for awhile and I finally got a chance to read it. Boy, was I happy to see that you had updated to your new chapter. This chapter was another very good one. I like how Beast boy began to write his story and it reminded me how much I get lost in writing. The scene with Raven playing videogames was also very nice. So you prewrite your stories? I try to do that but it's hard to even write a story when your so busy with other things. I never seem to get a break. I'm probably more busy during the summer than during the school year! Anyway, I hope your writer's block doesn't take long to overcome. I know you can vanquish it! I'll be looking forward for the next chapter.

TamerTerra chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
Don't worry, thats the key. Watch Nevermore or whatever, then think through what you've written and where its going. It prob doesnt help to write down the end - that makes it concrete and immovable.

Guess how many chapters of Herbal Tea I am ahead? 30! Just finished, starting the sequal (Starfire).
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »