Reviews for Taking Over Me
faith chapter 7 . 8/21/2004
awesome story! update soon please!
The Apple of Discord chapter 7 . 8/17/2004
First things First. I am very sorry to hear about your doberman. I really know what it's like trust me. I have had two dogs and a cat killed bt cars and yet another cat who dissapeared. I wish only the best for you and your dog, so you can have this stuffed monkey to console you.

I very much liked this chapter! I can picture what you write clearly in my mind, almost as if I am reading J.K. Rowling, so Bravo!
StarryRavenFire chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
Aww poor Raven *sniffles* Great story! Please update soon!
troubled-ego chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
I think that this chapter was mostly a dark chapter. It was all good as usual. I could understand the drama going on between the characters. Your dream sounds pretty interesting...dirty and wrong? That just whets my curiosity. Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back. _

Sorry about your dog situation. I have been depressed also. I went to go pick up my cousin from her middle school when some six grade rapper kid starts making trouble with me. I get in instant pissed off mode and tell him off. He says some stuff and runs off like a stupid coward. I usually don't care what people think but my cousin did'nt even meet me like she said she would and I ended up just standing there with that annoying kid. I didn't care what he said, but words still sink in no matter how hard you try to ignore him. I swear I could have broke his skull open. That's what I felt like doing. Since when does a sophomore let a sixth grader tell her off and get away with it? I felt bad about what I didn't do but what I should have to avoid the situation. I hate the world.

So I hope you recover from your depression as I will mine. And I hope everything turns out for the best.

Best wishes,

troubled-ego
Snea chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
i luved it! whoohoo! i finally saw Aftershock part 1! dude, i luved the cat fight w/Terra and Raven. it ROCKED! luv the chapter! continue!
IcecreamKatana chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Update! ...Please update? Please? This story rocks! One of the best ones here!
Sabishii Onna no ko chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
That chapter was so cute!
uhouse chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Once again you totaly outdid yourself. Please update as soon as you can
VileVileCrocodile chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
_

much like ur story

and cyborg IS ur friend

update soon

_
JakMakai chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
Holy C**P! it just gets better and better!

not like my fic...

9 thumbs up!
awfulwaffle09 chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
hey i wuz messyteen...

wellp ne way lookin 4ward 2 ur next chappie!

u think it could b a bit longer?

best wishes wit ur doggie!
Munkystyle chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
In-fucking-credible.
Pensively-drifting chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I like, it sure beats the other BB/Raven fix I've seen
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
THIS STORY IS THE GREATEST! TOTALLY AWESOME BBRAE-NESS! MORE, PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
EilianRhoss too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Very good! Please write more! Also, I am sorry about your doberman situation, good luck with it!

Raven