Reviews for Taking Over Me
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
Nice chapter. _

" Should I go on with this story after they get together? Or leave it at the I love yous?"

Maybe you could go a bit beyond it, but it is up to you. Still, I liked this update, and I am looking forward to more.
TIGERGRRrr chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
WOW beast Boy has a book! thats new! lol! Keep up the good work.
TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Yeah Demon of the night is back! Its been a while since Ive seen any of your stories. Ive been wait ing for your return. now keep updating so i can keep reading.
TamerTerra chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Be like Raven. Meditate on your story and the continuum (not ending, for this kind of fic, the ending must be temporary or movable, not definet) will appear in your dreams. (You already said you got the party out of a dream!) I like the story!
TamerTerra chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
If BB had told Star... Then Robin would have been the only one left in the Dark kitchen and that would have been hil-arious! Well this is in greater detail than Herbal Tea im sure... In script format I couldnt explain peoples emotions, just how they expressed them... This is better. Wish I'd wrote in story format now. The new R/B Haven is the invisionboard, right? I've got the link, think, even if I didn't post there much.
TamerTerra chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
Wow this is similar to the Pre-Terra and Post-Terra chapters of Herbal Tea... Not the during Terra ones tho. Then BB's just like you described him. And Ravens just like you described her. Dude, watch the diection of this, cuz thats what I'm reading it for!
TamerTerra chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
'Even 20' you say? I'll let you into a secret. Herbal Tea is 43 chapters long at the moment, and still unfinished. And Two sequals planned.

I like this fic because I know exacly how Rei feels in this chapter. Maybe reading the rest'll tell my fortune!
TamerTerra chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Is this Demon of the Night? Kewl! _ Like this so far!
VileVileCrocodile chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
hey!

love ur story. bet the book is magic or something. please update soon. _
VileVileCrocodile chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
love your writing. its really cool how you hav BB all depressed and such over terra. i have no idea y but from the first and second episodes she was in (only terra ones i saw) i absolutly hated her and somehow figured she'd betray them, glad raven agrees!

wow, just relized how strange of a name beast boy

if chapter 4 isntthe last(didnt read it yet) please update!
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
That was excellent! New haven? No more haven's for me thanks...been to too many thanks...but keep up with this story!
Sammy chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
I ABSOLUTELT LOVE YOUR STORY! And I'd like a link to your website dedicated to BB and Rae, please! It sounds kool. _
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Ooh...i like it. Short and sweet...a nice CALM moment between our two heros. Keep up the good work!
HpRaven89 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
This story is great so far i was about 2 cry when Raven said she didnt want 2 be friendz with BB anymorez but this chapteer defineitly lightened up the mood which is great... pleaze continue soon... bye KB25
Bee Bop chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
oh! i love your story! please continue really soon!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »