Reviews for Taking Over Me
IcecreamKatana chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Update! ...Please update? Please? This story rocks! One of the best ones here!
Sabishii Onna no ko chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
That chapter was so cute!
uhouse chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Once again you totaly outdid yourself. Please update as soon as you can
VileVileCrocodile chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
_

much like ur story

and cyborg IS ur friend

update soon

_
JakMakai chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
Holy C**P! it just gets better and better!

not like my fic...

9 thumbs up!
awfulwaffle09 chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
hey i wuz messyteen...

wellp ne way lookin 4ward 2 ur next chappie!

u think it could b a bit longer?

best wishes wit ur doggie!
Munkystyle chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
In-fucking-credible.
Pensively-drifting chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I like, it sure beats the other BB/Raven fix I've seen
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
THIS STORY IS THE GREATEST! TOTALLY AWESOME BBRAE-NESS! MORE, PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
EilianRhoss too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Very good! Please write more! Also, I am sorry about your doberman situation, good luck with it!

Raven
soraoathkeeper chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I told you! You should be proud of this fic! I love it! I really like the "Because he has always been able to see you for who you really are" part. That was really good. Do you mind if I use it? I won't use the exact words, probably something more like "She felt like he was the only one who truely knew her. Not the fake her, not the sarcastic, dark telepath. The real her. The one who could be scared, who could be happy, who could be brave. The real her." or something like that. Do you mind? I won't use it if you do. Okay, well, please update soon.

P.S. I don't know if you want to be reminded, but I hope that you are doing okay, and I wish you the best in court.
Nethrion chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
o, drama,drama,drama! I like how you describe them so well and i think you capture their emotions well,too. update soon please!
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Great chapter I wonder if they would stop fighting and avoiding eachother won't they. Update the next chap. soon!
smm chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I love this chapter. I really like how well you've been incorporating Cyborg into the story. Most people usually just stick him in the background and forget about him, but its really nice to see him interact with people without getting out of character. The relationship you've put in with Cyborg and Raven is great. I'd wish the show would show off thier friendship as well as you do. :)
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 8/12/2004