Reviews for Taking Over Me
raven1322 chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
AWESOME!
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
awsome story! no mistakes (not that i was looking 4 them) update! or i do the unthinkable! Now where did i leave that metal comtraction?
Goten0040 chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Awesome chapter as always, but I don't think you worked as hard on your grammar as usual (no offense). The grammar was just a bit off.

Update soon!

Liz
troubled-ego chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
So you had this chapter up for awhile and I finally got a chance to read it. Boy, was I happy to see that you had updated to your new chapter. This chapter was another very good one. I like how Beast boy began to write his story and it reminded me how much I get lost in writing. The scene with Raven playing videogames was also very nice. So you prewrite your stories? I try to do that but it's hard to even write a story when your so busy with other things. I never seem to get a break. I'm probably more busy during the summer than during the school year! Anyway, I hope your writer's block doesn't take long to overcome. I know you can vanquish it! I'll be looking forward for the next chapter.

~troubled-ego~
TamerTerra chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
Don't worry, thats the key. Watch Nevermore or whatever, then think through what you've written and where its going. It prob doesnt help to write down the end - that makes it concrete and immovable.

Guess how many chapters of Herbal Tea I am ahead? 30! Just finished, starting the sequal (Starfire).
BlackAer chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
great!

This has got to be a winner! can't wait for the next chappie!
Victory in Imagination chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
Great story so far
VileVileCrocodile chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
love your story. think you should end the story with the 'i love yous' short (or not so sort) and sweet. Thx for the update you are like the only author that im reading that has for like the past three months. DO NOT BE LIKE THEM! _

Please update you inspiration be your admiring fans and their undying love for you stories. _
TIGERGRRrr chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
kewl beast boy found a new hobby, one i like too!
Fantazy chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
The twists and turns make one ache to keep reading to see if Beast Boy and Raven will ever finally get together. Definitely a must-read.
The Mad shoe chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
Wow, this was really good.

You keep it up!
Stephenie Wilcox chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
I LURVE THIS STORY! It's so cool, with all those quirky plot twists! Ooh la la!

Update soon-I can't wait to see (read) what happens next! D
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
Nice chapter. _

" Should I go on with this story after they get together? Or leave it at the I love yous?"

Maybe you could go a bit beyond it, but it is up to you. Still, I liked this update, and I am looking forward to more.
TIGERGRRrr chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
WOW beast Boy has a book! thats new! lol! Keep up the good work.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »