Reviews for Taking Over Me
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
THIS STORY IS THE GREATEST! TOTALLY AWESOME BBRAE-NESS! MORE, PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
EilianRhoss too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Very good! Please write more! Also, I am sorry about your doberman situation, good luck with it!

Raven
soraoathkeeper chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I told you! You should be proud of this fic! I love it! I really like the "Because he has always been able to see you for who you really are" part. That was really good. Do you mind if I use it? I won't use the exact words, probably something more like "She felt like he was the only one who truely knew her. Not the fake her, not the sarcastic, dark telepath. The real her. The one who could be scared, who could be happy, who could be brave. The real her." or something like that. Do you mind? I won't use it if you do. Okay, well, please update soon.

P.S. I don't know if you want to be reminded, but I hope that you are doing okay, and I wish you the best in court.
Nethrion chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
o, drama,drama,drama! I like how you describe them so well and i think you capture their emotions well,too. update soon please!
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Great chapter I wonder if they would stop fighting and avoiding eachother won't they. Update the next chap. soon!
smm chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
I love this chapter. I really like how well you've been incorporating Cyborg into the story. Most people usually just stick him in the background and forget about him, but its really nice to see him interact with people without getting out of character. The relationship you've put in with Cyborg and Raven is great. I'd wish the show would show off thier friendship as well as you do. :)
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
dj chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
another great chappie! me love it!yayness! I'm so sry to hear about your dog biting that girl.I know how much you would miss him, I know if I were in that situation I would be deeply depressed, my dog means so much to me, even if she is a bit vicious...0_0. Anyway, I hope you can keep your dog and keep up the good writing!
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Very cute, as usual.

I like that Cyborg/Raven friendship you have going on. Very nice.

The Robin-being-confused thing was kind of funny.

I like it! (as if I hadn't made that obvious already) Keep it up!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Nice, but sad update. I am looking forward to more.
Raven A. Star chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Aw...Cyborg that was so nice! *huggles Cyborg* _ Please continue!
albinoraven666 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
um...ok...lets see here what was wrong withthis chapter... ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! i loved it! i absolutly adore this story. me beign a major fan of ficts has to give you great amonts of credit for this. i would read the rest but im really REALLY tired right now. i went to england and im still getting use to the time changes...*yawn*..oh sorry. well anyway great fict i absolutly lovew it. the drama is great, but the major depression over terra is a bit much... i hated terra im glad she's 'dead'. well anyway greath chapter and i WILL read the rest of it when im not so tired...late...(if you like drama and romance my Teen Titan fict is a bit depressing if you are at all interested in reading it.)
dj chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
I'm loving this fic! It's very descriptive, and I have no critisism! The thing I like best was the fact that you got Raven's character just right, which many ppl who write TT fics do wrong. keep up the good work!
uhouse chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
I say you should hurry up and get the next chapter up. But when you get to the 'I love yous' try not to make it sappy like most people tend to do them, it gets most people uninterested in the story.
Calisto chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
I think you should continue this story even after teh "i love yous" cause i think it would be really interresting...
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »