Reviews for Taking Over Me
VileVileCrocodile chapter 5 . 7/19/2004

love ur story. bet the book is magic or something. please update soon. _
VileVileCrocodile chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
love your writing. its really cool how you hav BB all depressed and such over terra. i have no idea y but from the first and second episodes she was in (only terra ones i saw) i absolutly hated her and somehow figured she'd betray them, glad raven agrees!

wow, just relized how strange of a name beast boy

if chapter 4 isntthe last(didnt read it yet) please update!
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
That was excellent! New haven? No more haven's for me thanks...been to too many thanks...but keep up with this story!
Sammy chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
I ABSOLUTELT LOVE YOUR STORY! And I'd like a link to your website dedicated to BB and Rae, please! It sounds kool. _
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Ooh...i like it. Short and sweet...a nice CALM moment between our two heros. Keep up the good work!
HpRaven89 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
This story is great so far i was about 2 cry when Raven said she didnt want 2 be friendz with BB anymorez but this chapteer defineitly lightened up the mood which is great... pleaze continue soon... bye ~KB25~
Bee Bop chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
oh! i love your story! please continue really soon!
Calisto chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
I have a suggestion for you to put in bb's journal i think you should pu this life story in it.
audi katia chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
Yet another good chappie! This one was cool! How old is Starfire turning?

A rose for you...

The Apple of Discord chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
Wow, this is gonna be great! i am in love with this story! plezz write more. I am gonna be emailing you about the bbrae haven!
troubled-ego chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
Hm, so you used a dream for your ideas on this chapter? Magnificent! I mean that's a really smart move. The blank book...I wonder what Beast boy is going to write in it. Pehaps poetry, biography, or a novel based on his own feelings. There are many possibilities. I also liked how you just stuck Starfire's birthday in there. It was random yet it was the perfect timing...if that makes sense anyway.

So good job on this chapter and I will be awaiting on your next.
Calisto chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
wow yet again another awesome story by a great author.
lyssi chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
more bb rae
LizzehBoo chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
Coolie beans chapter. I wish for more!
ILOVECARTOONS chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
This is a great story. Please update as soon as possible!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »