Reviews for Taking Over Me
LizzehBoo chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
Coolie beans chapter. I wish for more!
ILOVECARTOONS chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
This is a great story. Please update as soon as possible!
soraoathkeeper chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
O, of course I will join!If I can, of course. Unfortunately, I can't give out my email address, but I'll search for it on Google. Or you could put the link in the chapter. Just put spaces between the letters, or break it up into parts. I think it'll show it then.

But great chapter! I really do feel sorry for Beast Boy too. I mean, Raven should ive him a chance or something.
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
Bleeding Grey chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
Star's birthday? This I gotta see, I mean, read. Update soon.
uhouse chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
Wait! NO! No thinking only writing! Update damn you! UPDATE!I love this story.
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
Very good! Update soon please
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
Nice chapter. _ I really liked it.
VileVileCrocodile chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
srry needed to check something i will review wen im done reading _
troubled-ego chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
That was good! It was nice how Raven hung around with Cyborg because when I saw Car Trouble, I felt the same way. They did act somewhat in a brother/sister manner. I remember going to the boards to vote for the artwork but this entirely different webpage came up. So it was deleted huh? I think I would like the link to the new one so I'll e-mail you for it later. I really, really feel bad for Beast boy. Raven just shut him out like he was some bum on the street. I think you eneded the chapter nicely. Things are really getting dark with those two. Wow, this is going to be a long story.
Laura chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
NO write more, write more, write MORE! Your fic is AUWSOME! I LOVE it! Keep up the GREAT work! Oh I have an idea about how things could go. Ok when Rea Said she didn't want to be friends BB left before she could finish and what she was going to say was that she wanted to be more than friends. So she wakes up in the middle of the night not being able to sleep because of it. and finds BB in the living room and tells him everything. So then they start kissing deeply and you can go on from there. If you don't like this then thats ok, but PLEASE don't make them JUST friends, PLEASE! It would be SO good if they became more then friends! PLEASE and more kisses please! Your fic is WOUNDERFUL keep it up!

Your friend

stephanieff chapter 4 . 7/8/2004
I loved the Cy-Raven scene, I think they are great friends
Teh K9 chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
*to Robin* hello Mr. Dense

Robin: Wha?

K9: Forget it...

i like. i like very much. i'd hug you but i dont like hugging. *cheers* YAY FOR YOU! YAY FOR STORY! WE!
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 4 . 7/6/2004