Reviews for Taking Over Me
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
IT'S GREAT! YOU MUST KEEP WRITING!
S. Mark Gunther chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
...You know, I've been looking for a BB/Raven romantic story that keeps them very in character while showing the passion they have for each other. This is what I've been looking for.

I honestly, honestly have nothing to complain about in this story. They length of each part is good (I like 2500-4500 word chapters), the pacing is strong and clear, the characters are crisp and defined...and such a balance of tension and slackness.

I am really looking forward to this story...but do me a favor: don't bring Terra back. Make this story strictly on the drama of Beast Boy and Raven. You have such a tight, taut, passionate drama that putting in a dramatic bouy like that would cheapen the value of their interactions, IMO.

But regardless, I await your next chapter. Don't make me wait long...but if it's for quality, then by all means take your time. Holla back.
raven1322 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Wowie!

cant wait for the rest
Snea chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Oh, and I got a new idea for my next Raven and Beast boy fic. It kind of came to me when I watched The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy today. I definitely plan to do that after this one, but let's concentrate on one thing at a time. As of now, it's basically only humor, but if it goes the right way I might make it romance.

Don't you just luv getting inspiration from the most alein places? I mean, I'm working on a TT fic, and i got the idea from watching Carrie while reading a romance poem for World Lit. - -' see what i mean?
smm chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Awesome beginnings. You're a really good writer. I can't wait to read the end. :)
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
The Mad shoe chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Oww, all this wierd stuff is hurting my BRAIN!

Keep it up.
oughttobedeleted chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
This is great, I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
This was absolutely beautiful.

Keep up the good work
uhouse chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Dude whatever you do, do not I repeat do not put Terra in this story it's to good for her. I'll still read it if you do cause I really love the story but I just don't like her. Oh and update soon
Goten0040 chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Coolie beans. I like it. I hope that the chapters aren't too uneventful. ' The Terra idea seems awesome. That would really test their relationship, wouldn't it?

Liz
raven2xhh chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
okay. this my friend, is great. i really like this! keep it up and keep going until you finish! I really wanna see how this ends. so PLEASE, PLEASE update at least once a week! i've read a lotta FFs that end and i come back to them and theyre never updated! it really gets annoying so PLEASE, i'm BEGGING you, UPDATE! okay, now that we've got that outta the way, a word of advice, dont bring terra back in. i find it really annoying when people 'come back to life' it's just, bothersome. BUT, yes there is a but, if you can figure out how to do it without making it stupid, go for it. like have BB and rae rescue her or something. so... yeah... well then, keep writing!
TsukasaSIGN chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
awesome fic dude, can't wait for the next chappie
troubled-ego chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
What else is new? Another great chapter like always! I just loved the conversation between Beast boy and Raven and I loved the part where BB tucks Raven in for the night. That was a nice and romantic part of the story. So, you're adding some humor to the story now? That should be good. I never acually read too much of your humor but I know it'll turn out well. I wonder which episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy you watched for inspiration. And I seriously thought that I was the only one who watched that show...hm guess not. But I'll wait for your next chapter since the story gets better and better with each one.
Bleeding Grey chapter 3 . 6/30/2004