Reviews for Taking Over Me
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Hm great chappie make more soon!
Ellina chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
*sigh* So in character... _
Piezo chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Robin can be so oblivious sometimes. I really like how this is going, but that was a massive cliff-hanger for me! It was excellent though. Sorry about out your site. Your new one will be just as good, I'm sure.
Misato Psy chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
This fic is Great. I feel bad for BB too... I hope you can update soon.

Misato PSy
audi katia chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Are you Cresent Moon from RBH? OMG! I didn't realize it! I'm Audi-Katia there. *hears 'its a small world after all' in the backround* Wow! Anyhoo, I love this ficcie! It's definatly going on my favs list. Oh, and I like how this is so different from everyone else's stories. I love the uniqueness! Um... is that a word? Oh well, update soon please!

A rose for you...

lyssi chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
how the he! is it supose to be a bb rae fic
Bleeding Grey chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Ouch. Think I felt a pain, right here.

*Points to where my heart is SUPPOSED to be*

That was cold, even for Rae. What else can I say? Ouch.

Write more soon.
uhouse chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
This story is painfully addictive and awesome please update soon.

Raven shoulda just got with him and Robin has to ruin everything Damnit. UPDATE! WILL YOU1 UPDATE! Oh and uh sorry about the haven.I was a logged member was doin so great; then that Ryan guy had to delete it cause some idiot reported you. Stupid idiot.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
Nice chapter. _ I did like how she confided in Cy. Also feeling sad for BB... I hope you can update soon.
The Apple of Discord chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Please do not bring tearra back! I hate her! Any ways i luv this story. more pleez!
Unbidden Terror chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
Hey, great start. I love ur other stories too. I'm still undeicieded wheather I want the terra apperance in this fic or not but whatever. Update soon p/z

p.s- ur a member of Raven/BeastBoy shrine? what's your name? Mines WhiteRaven.
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
Wow I love it. please continue.
Albino Drachidna chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
This is wonderful so far, I can't wait to read more! The depth of the plot is very well done and very secure, rather than the run-of-the-mill shallow-ish stuff. I'm really lovin' this! And the whole Terra thing, it's a good idea I think, but I'm also one of those "Terra should die and burn in hell for all eternity" people, so...

Lookin' forward to more!
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
IT'S GREAT! YOU MUST KEEP WRITING!
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »