Reviews for Taking Over Me
Laura chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
NO write more, write more, write MORE! Your fic is AUWSOME! I LOVE it! Keep up the GREAT work! Oh I have an idea about how things could go. Ok when Rea Said she didn't want to be friends BB left before she could finish and what she was going to say was that she wanted to be more than friends. So she wakes up in the middle of the night not being able to sleep because of it. and finds BB in the living room and tells him everything. So then they start kissing deeply and you can go on from there. If you don't like this then thats ok, but PLEASE don't make them JUST friends, PLEASE! It would be SO good if they became more then friends! PLEASE and more kisses please! Your fic is WOUNDERFUL keep it up!

Your friend

Laura
stephanieff chapter 4 . 7/8/2004
I loved the Cy-Raven scene, I think they are great friends
Teh K9 chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
*to Robin* hello Mr. Dense

Robin: Wha?

K9: Forget it...

i like. i like very much. i'd hug you but i dont like hugging. *cheers* YAY FOR YOU! YAY FOR STORY! WE!
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Once again, beautiful. KUTGW
raven1322 chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
awesome!

can't wait for the rest!
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
cute. I'd like a link if you could send my one. It is about BB and Raven right?
Albino Drachidna chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Loving this story so far! The depth of the plot and all the confusion is fantastically written! I agree with you about your point of view on Cyborg and Raven's relationship, and I think this chapter was particularly good because of it. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more!
Snea chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
I hope you liked it how Raven confided in Cyborg. Ever since I saw Car Trouble, it felt to me like they connected and bonded in a different way than the others. So, I made it seem Cyborg was like her big brother or something.

I did the same thing for my TT fic (haven't posted it yet). A friend of mine said that they should be together, but me, I say a sibling bond is alot better. I'm kinda confused over this chapter, but then again, i've had 3 hours of sleep and 6 hours of Drivers' Ed and Gym. XP Neway, luv the chapter! Update soon!
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Hm great chappie make more soon!
Ellina chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
*sigh* So in character... _
Piezo chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Robin can be so oblivious sometimes. I really like how this is going, but that was a massive cliff-hanger for me! It was excellent though. Sorry about out your site. Your new one will be just as good, I'm sure.
Misato Psy chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
This fic is Great. I feel bad for BB too... I hope you can update soon.

Misato PSy
audi katia chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Are you Cresent Moon from RBH? OMG! I didn't realize it! I'm Audi-Katia there. *hears 'its a small world after all' in the backround* Wow! Anyhoo, I love this ficcie! It's definatly going on my favs list. Oh, and I like how this is so different from everyone else's stories. I love the uniqueness! Um... is that a word? Oh well, update soon please!

A rose for you...

lyssi chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
how the he! is it supose to be a bb rae fic
Bleeding Grey chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Ouch. Think I felt a pain, right here.

*Points to where my heart is SUPPOSED to be*

That was cold, even for Rae. What else can I say? Ouch.

Write more soon.