Reviews for Taking Over Me
No Wit chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Continue. This is geting interesting.
AnimeAmour4 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That was such a cute chapter! It was well written and I could understand everything! I felt so bad for Beast Boy when I found out that in the last episode Terra was going to be encased in stone. I've always been a big BB and Terra fan, but that was the best BB and Raven chapter I've ever read! I really hope your are going to finish this story.
Rogue Warrior Spirit chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
this was such a cute story so far. I sincerly hope that you consider writing another chapter.
VforVendetta34 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
*jaw slightly dropped* O_O... you must continue there, this is SUCH a darn good fic. If you continue, i'll give you 10 cookies _...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
i liked it, and i hope u plan to keep it going
Gothica13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
contiune, continue, continue! please, i need to know, i want that wench, terra, to burn in hell, and then have beast boy and raven make out in front of her grave.
tbp chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Oh you had better continue this! A damn good first chapter... continue on kid, continue on...
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I thought it was great the way you expressed their feelings so well. You should definetly keep writting! :)
Piezo chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Please, PLEASE continue! I have a question though, does this story take place before 'Like Lovers Do'?
WaterGirl14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
THIS IS A GREAT STORY!

Theres drama, angst, romance, anger, are you really a book writer and won't tell the rest of us?

WaterGirl14
Matt-Robinette chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I don't thik that you should continue its story, the reason is so people can come up with Ideas as to what happened
Everett Mills chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This story's so cool. I can't wait for the next chapter. Bye
TigerCat chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Please, yes, continue this! I am thoroughly entranced by it, and it was awesome!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I'd really like it if you continued. This chapter was good (almost in tears feeling for them). Very nice.
ravenfanfoeva chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
It was good i truly think u should continue.

It was clean and no language helped a ton.

I wait for the naext chapter
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 Next »