Reviews for Taking Over Me
The Apple of Discord chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Please do not bring tearra back! I hate her! Any ways i luv this story. more pleez!
Unbidden Terror chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
Hey, great start. I love ur other stories too. I'm still undeicieded wheather I want the terra apperance in this fic or not but whatever. Update soon p/z

p.s- ur a member of Raven/BeastBoy shrine? what's your name? Mines WhiteRaven.
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
Wow I love it. please continue.
Albino Drachidna chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
This is wonderful so far, I can't wait to read more! The depth of the plot is very well done and very secure, rather than the run-of-the-mill shallow-ish stuff. I'm really lovin' this! And the whole Terra thing, it's a good idea I think, but I'm also one of those "Terra should die and burn in hell for all eternity" people, so...

Lookin' forward to more!
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
IT'S GREAT! YOU MUST KEEP WRITING!
S. Mark Gunther chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
...You know, I've been looking for a BB/Raven romantic story that keeps them very in character while showing the passion they have for each other. This is what I've been looking for.

I honestly, honestly have nothing to complain about in this story. They length of each part is good (I like 2500-4500 word chapters), the pacing is strong and clear, the characters are crisp and defined...and such a balance of tension and slackness.

I am really looking forward to this story...but do me a favor: don't bring Terra back. Make this story strictly on the drama of Beast Boy and Raven. You have such a tight, taut, passionate drama that putting in a dramatic bouy like that would cheapen the value of their interactions, IMO.

But regardless, I await your next chapter. Don't make me wait long...but if it's for quality, then by all means take your time. Holla back.
raven1322 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Wowie!

cant wait for the rest
Snea chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Oh, and I got a new idea for my next Raven and Beast boy fic. It kind of came to me when I watched The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy today. I definitely plan to do that after this one, but let's concentrate on one thing at a time. As of now, it's basically only humor, but if it goes the right way I might make it romance.

Don't you just luv getting inspiration from the most alein places? I mean, I'm working on a TT fic, and i got the idea from watching Carrie while reading a romance poem for World Lit. - -' see what i mean?
smm chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Awesome beginnings. You're a really good writer. I can't wait to read the end. :)
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
The Mad shoe chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Oww, all this wierd stuff is hurting my BRAIN!

Keep it up.
oughttobedeleted chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
This is great, I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
This was absolutely beautiful.

Keep up the good work
uhouse chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Dude whatever you do, do not I repeat do not put Terra in this story it's to good for her. I'll still read it if you do cause I really love the story but I just don't like her. Oh and update soon
Goten0040 chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Coolie beans. I like it. I hope that the chapters aren't too uneventful. ' The Terra idea seems awesome. That would really test their relationship, wouldn't it?

Liz