Reviews for Taking Over Me
uhouse chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
This story is painfully addictive and awesome please update soon.

Raven shoulda just got with him and Robin has to ruin everything Damnit. UPDATE! WILL YOU1 UPDATE! Oh and uh sorry about the haven.I was a logged member was doin so great; then that Ryan guy had to delete it cause some idiot reported you. Stupid idiot.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
Nice chapter. _ I did like how she confided in Cy. Also feeling sad for BB... I hope you can update soon.
The Apple of Discord chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Please do not bring tearra back! I hate her! Any ways i luv this story. more pleez!
Unbidden Terror chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
Hey, great start. I love ur other stories too. I'm still undeicieded wheather I want the terra apperance in this fic or not but whatever. Update soon p/z

p.s- ur a member of Raven/BeastBoy shrine? what's your name? Mines WhiteRaven.
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
Wow I love it. please continue.
Albino Drachidna chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
This is wonderful so far, I can't wait to read more! The depth of the plot is very well done and very secure, rather than the run-of-the-mill shallow-ish stuff. I'm really lovin' this! And the whole Terra thing, it's a good idea I think, but I'm also one of those "Terra should die and burn in hell for all eternity" people, so...

Lookin' forward to more!
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
IT'S GREAT! YOU MUST KEEP WRITING!
S. Mark Gunther chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
...You know, I've been looking for a BB/Raven romantic story that keeps them very in character while showing the passion they have for each other. This is what I've been looking for.

I honestly, honestly have nothing to complain about in this story. They length of each part is good (I like 2500-4500 word chapters), the pacing is strong and clear, the characters are crisp and defined...and such a balance of tension and slackness.

I am really looking forward to this story...but do me a favor: don't bring Terra back. Make this story strictly on the drama of Beast Boy and Raven. You have such a tight, taut, passionate drama that putting in a dramatic bouy like that would cheapen the value of their interactions, IMO.

But regardless, I await your next chapter. Don't make me wait long...but if it's for quality, then by all means take your time. Holla back.
raven1322 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Wowie!

cant wait for the rest
Snea chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Oh, and I got a new idea for my next Raven and Beast boy fic. It kind of came to me when I watched The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy today. I definitely plan to do that after this one, but let's concentrate on one thing at a time. As of now, it's basically only humor, but if it goes the right way I might make it romance.

Don't you just luv getting inspiration from the most alein places? I mean, I'm working on a TT fic, and i got the idea from watching Carrie while reading a romance poem for World Lit. - -' see what i mean?
smm chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Awesome beginnings. You're a really good writer. I can't wait to read the end. :)
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
The Mad shoe chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Oww, all this wierd stuff is hurting my BRAIN!

Keep it up.
oughttobedeleted chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
This is great, I can't wait for the next chapter!
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »