Reviews for Taking Over Me
UrufuKiba22 chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
oh boy Raven choking? Very good VERY good...I like the story alot and I hope you update soon.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Nice chapter. _
buniculabuffy chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
awesome story! please update. I want this finished!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Still 'Aw'. Still so much confusion. It's so cute. _ Um, angsty, but cute. My only trouble is, he was moping about Terra less than two minutes before he kissed Raven. Isn't there some kind of 'sort-of-girlfriend betrays you and your friends and attempts to destroy your entire city' etiquette? Like, you have to wait at least one week after your last serious mope about her before you can kiss someone else? I don't know, never having been in that position, thankfully. Don't think I'm upset that he kissed Raven, because I am, but I guess I feel like he's on the 'rebound', or something. Just...never mind. Ignore me. Carry on! It's a nice story. And um...don't bring Terra back, please. She's too odd, I don't like her.
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Aw. Poor them, so confused... On the 'constructive criticism' side, you said "A death like silence filled the air around them." Eep, I hope death isn't able to fill the air! Perhaps you meant "A silence like death"? "A deathly silence" also works.
Gryfffinrose chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Please update! *fake cries* I like the story! And it's the perfect length.
Piezo chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Yeah! Alternate ending! Excellent chapter by the way.
troubled-ego chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
If you hope to see more reviews, reviews is what you'll get! Seriously, how can no one review such a great story from an even greater author? Terra is a big issue in all of our lives. You can make her live again. Well, if you want since I'm curious how it will turn out as well, but I have actually been thinking the same exact thing for one of my future stories. I keep asking myself, "Should Terra be ressurrected (I don't think I spelled that right), or should she just stay dead?" It's actually quite a difficult question. I was also thinking about making an alternate ending to one of my stories from before. If you do make an alternate ending, I'll be sure to read it and give you my opinion on which one I liked better, though they both might be so good, I might not be able to decide.

Anyway, the chapter was very unique in it's own way yet it had some same ideas as other authors put into their stories. The whole Starfire/Raven girl-talk thing is very common of a scene in other stories and you portrayed it perfectly. I liked how you made Raven hesitate telling Starfire anything that she might regret. The story was also a bit humorous in some parts. Over all, this was another great chapter and I'm looking foreward to your next!
ravenvibe5 chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Wow! awesome story! i loved your word selection. the plot is flowing nicley. Please dont bring tearra (gr) back!
red chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
Love your story! I have it bookmarked now, please write more soon!
Werewolf of Fire chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
I don't even know who Terra is... T.T ...

Great story... I'll be around...
TigerCat chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
Hn, I'd gotten out of the habit of reviewing. Bad me. Now, onto the actual review. Ahem. WRITE MORE! Please! I'm loving this fic!
Alaksandra chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Still kinda new to the whole show, but will find a way to catch up. Raven is my favorite character.

By and by, very good writing.
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
It's so cute and well written. I hope you continue! Love your outake on everyone's relationships!
Mecha chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
YAHOO! Another writer who can actually WRITE! With SKILL! With proper spelling, metaphors and similies! *jumps around the room yelling with joy* Anyways, great story, and great writing. By the way, I read Like Lovers Do and the sequel and thought they were absolutely awesome, even though I am one of the much frowned on supporters of BB/Terra. I think reviewed them (I don't know, I write too many reviews). I don't know if you finished all you needed, but I will check on it. I am currently writing my own fanfiction, and will publish it when I am finished. It has BB going with Terra, and Raven going with another telekinetic/telepath/mind focused person/etc. which I call a Psion. That also being his name. I look forward to you updating and reviewing my story when I get it published. (my author name will not change, so look me up when I create my account)
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »