Reviews for Taking Over Me
BBxRAEshipper chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
This is one of the BEST BBxRAEs that I've read!
I also Loved the way u wrote their lives in their way and it was too OOC how BB made his story sound so not BB, so it was good that u added his mistakes with Raven!
I would give this a 9 1/2 /10 (nine and a half out of ten) becuz i was hoping for u to write about the other Teen Titans after they find out about them.
But this is one of the best BBxRAE stories and it had a lot of suspense!
Thank u for this GREAT story!
laura chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
im crying, this is a beautiful story, you must write more please! but about BB and raven cause their relationship is amazing.
laura chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
please write a part two I love this story BB and rae make a could couple and this story is amazing.
laura chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
you have to write more on beast boy and raven. PLEASE!
Ruby chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I absolutely loved this story, it wasn't cheesy and it was adorable. It makes me love the shipping even more. Yiu're a great writer and I'm very sorry about your dog. I loved chapter 9 and 10 the most, but I loved chapter 1, too. Beast Boy's story was cute, and he's like me, I write my feelings down without thinking too. This inspired me to write a story of my own :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Yes please I have been reading for a day now don't leave me hanging like thar
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I think u should make them have sex
Jaimie chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
amazing story with a great end. had me addicted from the start!
Jaimie chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awesome! very creative in the way you made this scene play out and very nice how you incorporated actual aspects of the show into the chapter.
SapphireSmoothie chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I love it! But you had to put swearing in it I'm a ten year old girl!
SapphireSmoothie chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Ok dude think of reality when bb said "I'm sick of this cy!" Nick names are meant to be play ful what I would write is "I'm sick of this cyborg!" But still amazing job! Ha ok I know I said I was 10 but I for some reason enjoy this! :)
The swearing makes me laugh:D
SapphireSmoothie chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Noooooooo! Waaaaa! I finished it:(
You inspire me:)
LittleLolitaChick chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Loved the first chapter! Very fun reading their interactions. That kiss was adorable.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
It was amazing! I couldnt stop reading! Its so good! Awesome job!
shugokage chapter 10 . 1/31/2014