Reviews for Taking Over Me
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
sad.
niga chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
beast boy needs to stop being a little bitch
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I will admit, I like the concept here but I am a little confused about what's going through their heads. It could be that the wording isn't quite right; for instance the "freak" assumption seemed like too much of a jump. Also, I felt there wasn't enough physical indicators of their emotions. Nervousness, for example, might be indicated by biting your lip, glancing around, avoiding eye contact, clenching and unclenching your hands... I will continue to read however, since like I said, I think this story has potential.
yoyogirl chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
i really really really loved this story and looking foreword for the next story!i think i became your number one fan from reading this heart warming story you wrote.I wanted to just read a story of beast boy and raven but you just blew my mind with the hardships of romance the way you started it and ended it was You for writing this story
Person chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I admit I cried in this and not falt in our stars
Mari chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
O...M...F...G... all I can say about ur story... It was just so AMAZING! I bet one day you will be a famous author. Your story was fantastic and the best fan-fic I have ever read! Please write more about BB and Rae 3
Mari chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Omfg I love ur fan fic please keep writing it!
TheAlteredHope chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is is really, really good.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Aswome story, beautiful
Mannin chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
I loved your book and I kind of didn't want it to end, so it made me very sad when it did.
H chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
This was a very well written story, you really nailed all of the character's mannerisms. It feels like it had a personal level to it and your devotion to the story and structure is very apparent. The shifts of attitude between BB and Raven was a very down to earth touch and I feel you handled it tastefully and realistically, I wouldn't be surprised if their relationship portrayed here was inspired by something you've gone through yourself.

Overall I am very pleased with this fiction, it felt bitingly believable which very well contrasts the fact that it deals with mainly fantastical characters. Fan fiction like this is something I always love to find because the subject matter isn't cranked up to the level of being ridiculous, but it still takes it up to a point where the original material certainly wouldn't go. If there's one gripe I have, it's that I think the story could have been longer, since your concept has a lot of open ends to it. Not necessarily going further than the ending, but perhaps having some more twists and turns as a whole. I would propose a sequel to this if it didn't already feel finished and well rounded.

Very well done.

Sorry about your dog.
RavenSerendipity chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I liked this. :) a lot.
bubbles chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
this is a spanish soap opera. it is so goood...
Bella chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
It was such a cute and awesome story! Love it!
Terra Makorov chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
I SAID THE BEST FRIEND I NEVER HAD IDIOT!
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »