Reviews for Taking Over Me
Alan chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
No words can describe how much i loved this I'm a big fan of Teen Titans! To me the best part was the ending it kept me wondering like " omfg what the hells going to happen?!" 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Ch 1 is super it kinda made me feel like I was looking thru the window at the hole scene
prestoncasbourne chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
I started reading this story yesterday and I've read it through three times already. And to be honest it's a great story I would love to see more story's about beast boy and raven like this. As I read this I felt like this story was the closest to real as the ones I've read. I can reallate to this story very well, I'm a fourteen year old boy and I've been going through a lot with starting highschool and been thinking a lot about girls and other things too. But I could relate to beast boy in this story a lot and it gives me hope bescause if beast boy could find love that maybe I could to. And I know this is just a fanfic and all but it helped me a lot so I say thank you and keep making great story's like this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Beast boy is a veggie? If he was a veggie he would be spinach then I would eat him cuz I LOVE spinach!
Audrey chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Holy Freaking Crap! You write AMAZING stories! I am completely engulfed with everything. This is probably the best thing I have ever read! You Rock!
simply chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
really now fuck u
really chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
name says it all
simply chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
the reason i hate soap opreas not that i watched any
simply chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
y do i read these things i throw huge hissy fits at the end and still hit the next button
courtara chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Woah. That was intense man. I felt like crying whenever Raven did. This was beautifully written :) I loved every minute of it. I have so many other thoughts (positive ones) about this story that I can't put into words. *slow claps* excellent
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Amazing. I really wish you would add more...
ClasslessToast chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I absolutely love the storyline and how you bring it together. I think it is the best story I've read about the Teen Titans' relationships. It inspired me to write my first story; "Death of the Brave".
FimDiffy chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I am soo glad
I found this fanfic
Ever chapter was great and in fact I know I will read this over and over again
Thank you for making this beautiful piece of written work :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
BEST BB/RAE FANFIC EVER. SERIOUSLY.
Kittiekat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Damn you such a good writer! :D I love this story sooooooooo much! PLEEZ write a sequel... c;
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »