Reviews for Taking Over Me
Cassi chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Awwwwwww! Such a sweet ending! :P I love it! This story is fantastic! I"ll have to come back and read it again some time. You are a great writer. : )
Sister Nature chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
That was an amazing story(despite a few typos).I laughed and cried and I like when a story makes me do that. You really have a way with words. Keep writing stories like this one.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
I love this story so much it was AMAZING ch9 was like I mean I can't even it was sooooo good
Please make a sequel
I Am SOOOOOO sorry about your dog *internet hug*
You are an amazing writer
rocknroll419 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
It was a short story but guess what? I loved it! It was super awesome!:D i really loved that last chapter about beast boys feelings, it was so elaborate and so emotional!:D Great story u wrote!:) Although, i would want beast boy to have more umm, past stories and stuff, Nonetheless it was a great booook
DrgnBrth63 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Please tell me you are currently brainstorming for a sequel, please?!
xoxoMeggyxoxo chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
loved it and the anticipation
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Garfield, DUDE. Never, Ever apologize to a woman for kissing her. It makes her think you didn't want to do it.
Beastboy's Gurl chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Omg that was gooooooooood!
Alan chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
No words can describe how much i loved this I'm a big fan of Teen Titans! To me the best part was the ending it kept me wondering like " omfg what the hells going to happen?!" 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Ch 1 is super it kinda made me feel like I was looking thru the window at the hole scene
prestoncasbourne chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
I started reading this story yesterday and I've read it through three times already. And to be honest it's a great story I would love to see more story's about beast boy and raven like this. As I read this I felt like this story was the closest to real as the ones I've read. I can reallate to this story very well, I'm a fourteen year old boy and I've been going through a lot with starting highschool and been thinking a lot about girls and other things too. But I could relate to beast boy in this story a lot and it gives me hope bescause if beast boy could find love that maybe I could to. And I know this is just a fanfic and all but it helped me a lot so I say thank you and keep making great story's like this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Beast boy is a veggie? If he was a veggie he would be spinach then I would eat him cuz I LOVE spinach!
Audrey chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Holy Freaking Crap! You write AMAZING stories! I am completely engulfed with everything. This is probably the best thing I have ever read! You Rock!
simply chapter 10 . 8/20/2013