Reviews for Mewtwo's Meets His Match
DinoLOL chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
THAT IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ! Mewtwo was so lovable and father like! and ashley is a very nice girl with a big power within. I really loved the part when mew saved ashley from all the torcher of the doctors, he does truly care for her! You really have a great talent for writing! Can't wait to see more of your stories! (:
dragonrider28 chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
This is the BEST pokemon story I have ever read! You are the best writer, I read Mews First christmas and then my favorite legendary was Mew, now I read this and my favorite is Mewtwo! keep writing, this is going in my favorites!
HorseMagic17 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I like Noel He's sure,a cute when he bit that one guy right in the butt and hanging there.

Poor Ashley after what she's been through I don't blame her
Mousewolf chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Evil. EV-VIL!
Mousewolf chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
hehe. TR hq go BOOM!
Meriah chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
I reviewed this before, like... a years ago. Just want you to know that I STILL love this fic and it's still by far one of the best _
keeper-of-the-triforce chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This is so CUTE! -
Lunis chapter 9 . 1/10/2003
Wonderful! This is good enough to be a real movie! None of it was boring. This story has now been added to my favorites!
Safire Ranmako chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
I love this thing. i also like Ashley, Mewtwo's Daughter.
Black Star5 chapter 9 . 11/11/2002
Super cool story! I love the legendaries! I cant download stories on this stinking site,though. DARN! rose for the talented artist. )-)-
LizziGirl chapter 9 . 5/14/2002
Oh my gosh it was such a nice story!
Angel25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Wonderful :)
DragnBlak chapter 9 . 7/11/2001
Wow, this was one original story! It went right along with the movie; everything fit into place! I always knew Mewtwo had more of a heart than they imply in the movie, and your story supports it! Mewtwo's tickling was SO sweet-I loved it! Ashley's evolved form is amazing, and I love how she was good when she evolved from the heart and not forcibly. I think I'm going to go read "Merry Christmas Ashley" now because I want to read about her quest for her parents. This whole idea is brilliant! I love it! _
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Awesome story so far! I have a friend named Ashley, so it was fun to picture a younger version of her in your fic. Keep it up, man!
Hypermon chapter 9 . 4/30/2001
MWAHAHAHA! i have finished reading this story! I've been reading this for a VERY long time. It was cool though. ME LIKE MEWTWO STORY! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...yea, really good.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »