Reviews for Tearstains
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
i dont know. the names not bad, but i think its a little too old-fashioned. i think jenna or brittany or any other names would be good. you could however still do an old-fashioned name for the middle name. but, about the story. pretty good. i think you rushed a little bit into the birth, but i was wondering if the story was going to get really awkward. so maybe its a good thing that you did rush into it. i think in your summary the main part of it was after the baby was born, and you were going to tell how malfoy was going to pitch in. if thats not right, i apologize. i have a reely bad memory about summaries. anyway, cant wait to read more! im a fan! :o)
Dreams Shape the World chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
I loved the ending! YAY for putting Hermione with Draco and not Ron! Great story.
Anika Cobriana chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
That's not a very good name for the baby
Mrs.HPotter09 chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
I enjoyed it very much! i liked how she ended up with draco in the end. good job!
Mrs.HPotter09 chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
yay! i love these stories! draco is my favorite, on to the next chapter!
misses-charlie-weasly chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
aw how sweet!
erica chapter 8 . 5/26/2005

i think this story is amazign! the best serious one so far. i think that u reaally capture the essence of struggle and having a child. great writing and plotline.
Amarina chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
Yes, I liked the ending! Very nice!
CoarseBrooding chapter 8 . 2/16/2005

i LOVED this story!

u need to write more similar stories cause this one was AWESOME! ;D
GiGiFanFic chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
a really nice ,sensitive story. well written, and quite enjoyable. you handled these little meetings between draco/ron, with so much empathy. very good , jeanne.
anafics chapter 8 . 12/17/2004
it is such a beautiful story. it was well-written. i like the ending a lot. You wrote it like it was the ending of a novel.
Genshi chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
I'm going to be honest with you. I loved it, yes, I adored the description you included... but the ended just didn't click. Honestly, I thought you finished it a bit abruptly.
hedwigmail chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
Aww. It's a little love triangle kinda sad isn't it? So, who will be left to memory? God i sound like i'm doing an ad for your story!
hedwigmail chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
Oh that's great! It's the perfect oxymoron!
hedwigmail chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
They're all taking this really smoothly. It's kinda weird.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »