Reviews for Large Pink Elephant
movieholic chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This line made my night:

The mouse with my car keys under my bed is whispering that it's probably the morphine that's making me a little loopy.

I had to reread it to make sure I got it right the first time, and it made me laugh out loud. Thanks. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Kewl story, but kinda depressing!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Impressive work.
Christine chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Just passing by looking for a reminder of what pink elephant references are about and stole a few moments here. Witty and interesting use of modern metaphores.

Bolo chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
blondigirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
You captured Xander perfectly. I felt that in the last season, Xander was kindof forgotten and I love his character. This story would have made a great episode. I'd love to read more...maybe something happening between Xander and Dawn? It's just an idea :-)
Mallory chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I liked it. I mean, I don't know what else to say but that. It was a swell read and written well. I liked the ending-very sweet.

If you left it as is, it would still be great, but if you decided to write more of the fic (as long as it's got some Xander/Anya) that would be great too. Whatever you feel is best is best. I just haven't come across too many Xander/Anya fics that have more than one or two chapters, so if you did continue-that'd be nifty.
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Okay, I took a risk by reading this story. I am the biggest freak when it comes to eyes. When Xander lost his eye on the show, I had to leave the room, walk out of the apartment, and just sit on the stairs. That kind of stuff makes me so squeamish. So, here we are with your take on what would have happened had Xander lost both eyes. Needless to say, I did not enjoy that picture in my head, but I did enjoy this story. And I'm actually sort of curious. Part of me wants you to update this, and part of me wants you to leave it as is. It's really great. Nice job. Yay for mice and elephants!