Reviews for Fate and Destiny
Look I know how this works. You haven't updated in what, over a decade now? You're not going to be updating ever again. For whatever reason you have decided to move on from this story and hey that's fine! I would just like to say I really enjoyed what I have read. Sure we didn't actually get to what is suggested in your intro (we only got a few hints as to what was to come), but what I did read was some pretty good angst and action. Even if you have given up on this don't give up on writing!
friendshipsoverships chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Any chance you'll finish this? I adore it.
Possum the Bravr chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
fearlesschildofGod chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
Oh...please don't let this be one of those stories that gets forgotten about and never finished...*big puppy eyes full of tears* PLEASE write more...*sniff*
YumYum chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
KEEP GOING! I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE! Even if I did cry. Poor Legolas! But I love torturing him. :P
ghemstone chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
I have just finished reading this, and i loved it so far, but it's been a while since you updated. I really hope you will get back to this fic soon, though, as we haven't got to the main plot yet, which i can't wait for.

Hope to see more soon.
Jedi-Bant chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
Amusing end. What will Legolas's reaction be too his father's demands?

Aranna Undomiel chapter 7 . 8/26/2004
Yippie, they made it home. But I guess Legolas' troubles ain't over yet, by what Elrond said about the antidote, hehe.

Please update soon.
Erica chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
Poor Legolas! He went through so much! I wonder what Elrond will say? UPDATE SOON!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
at least they made it back in time!
Gemini969 chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
Great story so far update soon please
Philomena Kuroi chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Very good fic, I love the plot and the writing is excellent, plz continue.
wanderwithme4now chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
YA! Legolas is on his way to recovery! Now, comes the Crown Prince right?
koriaena chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
*sighs* poor hurt elveses...
Deana chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
LOL Elrond said exactly what Aragorn said he would, lol ;) Post 8 soon! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »