Reviews for Muddled Minds
WoodElfJedi chapter 6 . 2/9
I beg of you to UPDATE! Saes, saes, saes?
Femisis chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
Update already, you fool! Please?
Aya-Shoru chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
ohh, please update, please, this is really good.
Tolkienologist chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
Whoah! I'm in shock. I just joined this site and I just read some of your fanfics and I'm just amazed. Your writing is incredible and the plots of your stories origional. Please continue! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this story.
LiLCwick chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
AH WRITE! Must have more! lol this is awesome and im waitin 4 more
Elven Kitten chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
MUH! BAD EBIL MAN! *pokes him* lol _ Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter! _

Namarie!

*Elenmeoi*
Daethule chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
YAY! yay yay yay yay yay! alright! a new chappie! yay! very good. CHARACTER DEATH! WHOOT! sorry. just got a little carried away. EVIL CLIFFIES ROCK! update soon! yay!
Mellaithwen chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
AGH! A CLIFFIE! AGH! Heres me thinking odd man is weak then DUN DUN DUN DAGGER! Interesting italics at the beginning! PLease update soon
Deana chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
WHOA! I've been waiting so long for more of this! Wow...Legolas should've left the man...

Post 7 soon PLEASE! :)
zi jie chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
Hi Cheryl! It's me! This is not a review because well, I'm not an expert at fanfic, but this was the only way I could say hi. Keep writing! D
twentyonenine chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
heyx.. u r frm singapore? i didnt expect to find any here.. i m frm singapore too. hahax.. i luv ur story.. btw, wad sch r u frm?
mistopurr chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
I bet it was hard for Legolas to do all of that, after what the mad-man had done to him, but I admire him for giving all that help and everything. Looking forward to some more!
Elven Kitten chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Great job! I'd review longer but I've been going through my e-mail for... about 6... 7 hours now! And I'm still not through it... Gah... .
Nikki chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Singapore? Cool! It's alright for the delay, take as long as you need.
Anastasia Who chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Good chapter. I like how you have Legolas with such a gentle spirit that he couldn't leave the man behind, even after all that had he had done to him. Good chapter. Please update soon.