Reviews for The Hero of Hogwarts
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I liked it. Good writing, though a bit cliche at some points. I liked how Dobby is rather in-character, even if his distinctive talk is a bit different from what it should be. The exchange between the paintings and the pointed look Dobby gives him were good finds and really helped the story up from 'good' to 'great'.
Andrius chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aww, isn't that cute.
Dee3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Nine years later I've found this. Love love love love love. Oh Ron. This line: About to bite into his own sandwich, Ron stopped dead. "You mean that?" - Hermione's two words meant /so much to him.
fulldaysdrive chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is so heartwarming. :D
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
God, I wish this moment was in canon. You wrote a good story here with Ron coming to a realization about his place in the Golden Trio. I loved the part with Dobby. Also the ending with all the DA members congratulating Ron was a great way to wrap it all together.
xX-T-luv-Xx chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like it, but even if the moral is accurate, I think Ron is about 3/4 as much a hero as Hrry
Lovegood97 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Brilliant. This was bloody brilliant!
Bee chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Aw, I loved this - the Dobby and Ron interaction and mostly Dobby showing Ron how he is and can be a hero, Ron getting the sandwich orders just right. The dialogue was very well written and great characterisation.

I want to hug Ron.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ron's a peach.
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME. I wanted to cry and hug Ron and YOU'RE awesome. Cool.
simply ikang chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aww... Yay Ron! I love Ron. Other people thinks he's nothing much compared to the rest of the trio, but I beg to differ. Someone who could keep up with Harry's sometimes mindless recklessness and Hermione's intimidating brilliance- gotta give him props to that.
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
see to me he's now right up there with harry!
Whomping chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I hate how much this will make me sound like a 12-year old, but... AWWWW! Ron's so cutee! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is a really lovely story - congratulations!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 4/14/2010