Reviews for Sentimental Titles
Arahazi chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
I've read everything that you have written so far (I'm just too lazy to review all of them ;;) and I love it! Its so sweet to see Yusuke as such a caring father (though as tough as he is I'm not surprised!) and I absolutely love the scene in the jewelry store. Rock on TouchOfViolet, rock on V.
Nomorestoriesfromjuniorhigh chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
*claps* Koenma and his wit. lol! This is a very... what's the word... sweet... no not quite... cozy? Wait. How can a story be cozy?... great... I've just confused myself!XP Sorry for wasting your time! Great story!
Buttered Onions chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
YAY! HIEI'S THE GODPARENT! YAY!

I still like Koenma. "Get your own binky..." hee hee hee.

Thanks! I'm driving my family nuts by calling my brother "Mr. Senior" and demanding that they call me "Ms. Freshman." Of course, that was yesterday, so now the names have died and I'm just reminding them every hour of how lucky they are to have a freshman in the house. _;; They hate me.

I still believe I'm not cheating, but if you want, I'll take Arwen away. *takes Arwen away from Aragorn* *grumbles something about picky authors*...not that I can talk because I am one. Especially in editing. _;;

Keep on writing!

Niyali
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
You put the title of the Chapter in the story...that cool

this is so cool...its beautiful
Shattered Avenger chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
Another awesome chapter! Update soon please! I thought Hiei was going to say yes for sure but, I was wrong. Oh well. I like your fic though and that's all that really matters! (Right now anyways) :D
SeaHorse10 chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Good story so far. Although, I have to wonder what the plotline is heading towards. Where is Hiei while all this is taking place? I thought he kept a close eye at all times on Yukina. Why didn't he come bursting into the temple and slay Kuwabara right then and there? Where is Kurama? Plus, Yukina's eyes are red, not purple. SPoiler: she is Hiei's twin sister, and so has the same eye color like in the anime and is the same age. Are Yusuke and Keiko out of school yet? Don't you think it would be kind of immoral to have Keiko get pregnant at like, 16? Keep up the great work. Personally, I believe that Kuwabara and Yukina should become the godparents. Are you going to mention their wedding (especially the date?)?
Inu-ears chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
o i love your story! please update soon! more yusuke/keiko action! woohoo! and you do know that at the end of the YYH series that yusuke ends up being a very powerful demon?

Go figure. The irony is so thick. He spent a good couple 'o years fighting/killing demons and then he turns out to be one!
Crystal Shimmers chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Very nice story! And I'm not usually interested in stories that use canon relationships. (o.o; Don't ask.) Keep up the good work!
i love it chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
its so cute! i love it so much! i want you to finish it! i love it so much!wait i said that already oh well i loved it alot!
ryuugitsune chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
hieis goind to be godfather...?

sounds intereasting
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
WO KUWABARA ASKED YUKINA TO MARRY HIM IM SO HAPPY ...but wait what will Hiei do when he finds out...does yukina even know that her and Hiei are siblings?

Oh man...Kuwabara is gonna die...

Wait...Hiei was humming, another momenr wher the fire demon is caught of guard
GundamPilotGirl chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
I love the part with Hiei humming Keiichi to sleep, that was so sweet! This is a great story.
hurleysuki chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Hahaha! It was hilarious when everyone was staring at Kuwabara and Yusuke at the jewelry store.*wipes away a tear* Oh are good. no great. Update!
Seppen chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
aw, that was so cute! Update as soon as possible, I beg of you!
DistantCompany chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
I love the proposal. It was great. Also the fact that Hiei had hummed Keiichi to sleep. I'm guessing from Yusuke's words that he's going to ask Hiei to be the god father? Great chapter, keep up the writing. Update soon.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »