Reviews for Short Careers, Eating Disorders
Junior Pirate chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
What a beautiful story. Thank-you.
KaylaRyan17 chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
Awesomeness! Lol :D
Murgy31 chapter 18 . 11/4/2007
That was an excellent story!
Sarah Elizabeth Emily Woods chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
Maybe you could write a little bit more on this. I've read it all and think it's great. Reminds me a lot of my current RENT fanfiction. You're a talented writer and I am just a sucker for Roger/Mark. But this was just phenomenal!
HanaOtaku chapter 18 . 11/26/2006
gah! He isn't 'better' yet, damn it! You've gotta keep going... some how... I'll think of some thing and get back to you...
Suzie-Que chapter 18 . 8/12/2006
Umm… hi, I know you wrote this over a year ago, but I think you should write an epilogue. one that takes place months after this chapter that shows that Roger has gotten better and is back to weighing more than Mark and looking like him self again. Just give some closer... that's just my take on it though. I loved it and give you hugs for writing a fic that made me want to hold Roger and keep all things mean away from him. That’s usually how I feel about Mark. *shrugs* *hugs*
Cryptic.Kitsune chapter 18 . 5/1/2006
Bah, damn writers block! Do you think that you could ever get around to writing an epilogue? It doesn't need to be super-long, but it would be really (yes, really) nice...especially if it contains some of our favorite boysmut ;)
L Ducky chapter 18 . 4/24/2006
i love this story. its dark where it needs to be, and light where it needs to be.

whats kinda funny is that as I was reading the last part, right as they hit the bed the song Contact started.

ironic, no?
film maker's dream chapter 18 . 4/8/2006
this was very good, but just kind of- ended. it didn't have a closing. i think a prolouge would be a good idea. it was a fabulous story, tho!
Death-Muncher chapter 18 . 3/22/2006
wow, i really love your story! its so much deeper then most of the stuff you see out there. Its a lot more... raw.

Anyways, I love your story, you've done a great job with it. And I hope you keep up the good work.
just a reader chapter 18 . 3/18/2006
I just discovered this story. And ... and ... I love it. I'm so sorry it's over. It's the best Rent-fic I ever did read, I'm telling you. I would absolutely adore more, but understand if the muse doesn't move you, it doesn't. But this story was inspiring in its wonderfulness. Thank you for sharing, and I can't wait to read more of your stories. (*whispers* Especially if they're Roger/Mark. Hee.)
lying.pandora chapter 16 . 2/23/2006
AH! I knew it! I knew it! All the while I've been reading this, I've been thinking about all the Chuck Palahniuk books I've read! I was thinking of Fight Club and Choke especially! And this proves it! AH!

Sorry for that, but you were really reminding me of him and I was going to say that at the end, but when I found the quote I had to review sooner than anticipated. But anyways, I love the story so far, love the concept. I also like that Roger and Mark aren't completely sappy all the time. Their relationship has basically stayed the same, which I like. Well, I've gotta finish, but...AH!
waterfall tears chapter 18 . 1/12/2006
For the love of Kami-sama, if u don't continue this very much UNfinished story, I will never review any of your stories again! *fuming and very pissed off* We don't even know if Roger will continue to get better very gradually, or if he'll die and break poor Marky's heart! Continue it for the love of your devoted readers/reviewers! Please! *waterfall tears* (snickers) I have waterfall tears and that's my name. Okay, not that funny. Anyways, continue! *gives giant chibi puppy eyes* Please?
waterfall tears chapter 8 . 1/12/2006
What do u mean mean old Marky! That idiot over there's the one that's been fucking himself up and not wanting help just cuz he's had bad experiences with the hospital before! *stops ranting* My bad! Awesome story! I don't know why but everytime I try to favorite your story, it doesn't show up on my favorites, and that pisses me off. This story rocks! *tries again, muttering incoherently*
waterfall tears chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
You're story is awesome! I'll favorite it! Gotta go!