Reviews for Beyond the Pixels
Thtaznninja chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Honda in this chapter tho OMG his protectiveness if his friends is just beautiful
1enchantedgirl chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I think it was a smart premise and well written. I'm sorry to hear your retired, I would have loved to see how your style developed.
13HellFES chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I liked your story, it was a very nice one. And it was also very entertaining.
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's Seto the Nerd!
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Oh Seto...the Nerd Police is calling, they want their game back.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Who knew Seto Kaiba was a nerd?! XD That's hilarious! *mimics a nerds voice and snorts* Nyahehehehe! Hey Seto! Did you kill the Dynamic Super Wizard Dragon in the far parts of the Ice Land yet?! 'Cause I did! Nyahehehehehekekekekeke! *snort*
VerdeICe chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
lolz Jounichi is learning rpg.
Black Footed Ghost chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
That was an adorable story. I enjoyed it very much. It was very sweet and kind of silly. I live with several people that all play MMO games and so it was interesting to read about it here.
dancing elf chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
very enjoyable
killing u with umbrellas chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
loved it.
lilystar6 chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
this story was so good, despite the fact that I had figured out the plot in the first few chapters I still found it tear-jerking
blackmagicseal chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Ah! I like this story XD

I read from the start to the end.

I'm little confuse about the OL game since I'm not play any online game LOL, but still I can enjoy the game plot.

Sakiq-Sakik chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
I LOVE IT! real good story
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
hehe...i just thought of something...

wouldn't it be wicked cool if bakura suddenly put them in the shadow game and made the online game apart of the game and that the only chance to get out is by winning? (snicker)...

so far, this is really starting out to be a good story. don't worry, i'll read the rest later. I just hope that kaiba and jou does get together in real life and not in the "game."
VoldieandtheDeathMunchers chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Probably one of the most realistic stories I've ever read. You did an absolutely fantastic job. Bloody hell, mate, I haven't read something that good in ages. Great job!