Reviews for Naraku's Lament: Why She Doesn't Want Me
grumpikachu chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Died at "Edited for content".

Hate to break it to you, Naraku, but your laugh really is annoying as all Hell.
Noey chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
YOU WIN AT LIFE!
sesshysdarkkitten chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Stalking gets you arrested - Can you blame her for hating you? - Perhaps you should have gotten tested - Instead of replying "kukukuku" Lol, wow. I laughed so much in these four one-shots than I have all day! Now my sick mind is curious to know what the "edited content" was. LOL Great job on all four one-shots. I really enjoyed them.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was funny.
SandPaper chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
hehe i'v read all your poems and i think there all awesome :)
SadLonelyKikyo chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Lmao, I find that really funny, Great job, I love it XD
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Shape shifters can what, can what? :) Damnit, I wanted to know! :)
Shiroko34 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Kukuku...I like that laugh! It's so...evil. And crazy. Like me. That was one of the funniest fics I've read in a while. You did an excellent job of showing us a different side of the "great" Naraku..."Edited for content"? I think Naraku's been hanging around Miroku recently!

-Shiroko
CreekPrincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Kukuku! Er...LOL Too funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
LOL. Very funny.
The Lady of the West chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Hah! this is great! Bye, i've got to go email this to people.
INMH chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
O.O "Edited for content"? Naraku, you naughty demon... this is PG... I love this! Is there going to be a sequel? (I cracked up at the stud part ((Even though its true)) )

-INMH
PinkRikku chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
hahaahah! that's awesome! i love the ending!
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Okay. This really really REALLY disturbed me.

Some of your "poetic?" lines really did not make sense. At all. Some of them had nothing to do with the history of Onigumo's love for Kikyou at ALL.

"I've only tried to kill her TWICE

To show I like (kukuku)". :shakes head: -What- does that have to do with -any-thing? Maybe I'm being too literal here, but it has to make some sort of sense, and the character's personality should not be altered just to make it rhyme! Onigumo did love Kikyou, but he did not stalk her. He was too badly injured to even MOVE.

By the way, Naraku was a regular human before he met Kikyou. The only reason he is known as Naraku is because he absorbed all the youkai.

"She said: I think you're studly, but I just can't STAND your laugh." What does that have to do with anything?

The beginning was good, and stuck to the actual events. However, most of it did not make much sense and the thoughts were a little OOC at times.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 1/26/2005