Reviews for Complex Fate
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Why ud leave a good story . This was amazing I hope u come back too please
Grapefruit-seven chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
a great story! too bad it's on hold,
but since you also work on other awesome stories -
keep up the excellent work!
SunnyStormCloud chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh no! They're in nintendo D: The place of doooommmm!
azure blue espeon chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Aww, poor Link, Kirby, and pichu!
reviali chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Cooooontinuuuuuue. Pleeeeeeease. Whyyyyy did you eeeeeend it theeeeere? (muffled sobbing)
Chocolate Chip Cookie chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
Awww...I love Pichu. So cute. One of my favorite SSB characters. Great story. Hope more updates soon.
Cartoonmarth chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
great story _ im eager to know what happens next! keep at it w
R.W chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Dear Icy Cake

I'm a Young Link fan and the way your doing your story here is absolutly GREAT! But it also be sensasional if the story had an ending. I'm not presurring you or anything like that because you might be busy, but I'm really eager to see how your story ends.

Keep up the GREAT workk. R.W
Alien-Child chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
although 'Through Time and Back' is better, I still like this story.

Shame that Mewtwo not in Brawl though.

And I read your replys, and good, Lizardman will met the entire group? I'm intrested in him meeting his fellow Athians (or whatever you call them)

Well, guess it'll be a while till you update one of these guys, guess I'll go read one of your other stories.
Alien-Child chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I just fav this story yestuday, and had no idea that you've created this too. Plus you've updated Through Time and Back.

Anyway, if you have something to do with this story, I know it's going to be good!
Oniyuri-chan chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
Excellent! This is quite a compelling story, I can't wait to see more. I want to know what Ganondorf is planning *excitement-induced shaking* Hur...

Your characterizations are spot-on. You capture the characters very well. D

Its kind of funny, its an opposite for the young Link in my story, he's all clingy to Link, but yours doesn't want to see him at all. XD
RWG chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
Yep, I can't wait until Brawl, either! I'm sure I'll be playing the heck out of it when I get it-I won't be able to put it down! XD

They're all going to search for Link and Kirby! Yay! Of course, I'm sure they'll run into Ganondorf at some point. I noticed that he was missing in this chapter, so I'm sure he's up to something very bad currently.

I just saw one very minor error and that was that you had a typo ("We will fine" should be "We will be fine", right? I didn't see any other typos, but I'm not sure if I missed them or not). Other than that, however, this chapter was nearly mistake-free. Well, I'll be waiting for the next part, once again! Sorry for the pathetic review, but this story is so good that I can't really find anything that needs constructive criticism, so good for you! ;)
Sentrosi chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
Lol, I'm still playing melee to death too!
A fan of this story chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
Hey, I just happened to be poking around, when I found this little fanfic again. Glad to see you had updated it, and I hope that you choose to update it again. :)

Are Kirby and Link going to team up? Like, Link has no energy to fight, but Kirby does, so Kirby absorbs him temporarily, so they fight Ganondorf together? Or am I just rattling off? _ ;

Whatever happens, I can't wait to find out. :)
O'doyle the Fox chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Man this thing is cool! I thouroughly enjoyed myself reading it. Everyone's character is captured perfectly (except Mewtwo seemed a little too...nice, but that's okay!) Overall a terrific fanfic.