Reviews for Taste of Juliet
Guest chapter 45 . 12/12/2015
That was an interesting take on a reward for spike thank you so much for writing it I enjoy reading it
-Spec!al
pianogirl2016 chapter 45 . 8/28/2015
Omg must have a sequal. This is one of the best written stories I have ever read on here.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/27/2015
amazing. utterly, beautifully amazing
OK Kitty chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
i'm favouriting this
misuky7 chapter 45 . 1/10/2015
This story was breathtaking. All the passion that was written in this was a little awe-inspiring. I loved every word, especially the ending. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wow keep it all up cant wait for more
madcloisfan chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
Loved it

When will the sequel b posted?
vampireadtic chapter 45 . 10/9/2014
Oh please please please tell me you are at least thinking about doing a sequel? This is the first spuffy fic where it wasn't a carbon copy of the season with only their thoughts being different, or Buffy stubbornly refusing to admit out loud what she reluctantly admitted to herself. It was pure spuffy:) so please do a sequel, this fic gave me warm fuzzies to finally see Spike getting what he should had all along. Okay I'm done ranting:)great story!
micpea chapter 45 . 4/13/2014
Hi there! I just finished reading, and I really enjoyed your story. I'm eager to read your next instalment!
-micpea
Red Reaper88 chapter 45 . 12/6/2013
Amazing story!
Hi chapter 45 . 11/4/2013
When will be a sequel to this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I don't get the soul concept. Is it the plot device, and so why does it work differently for humans? Makes no sense
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 45 . 4/25/2013
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
DidiSummers chapter 45 . 4/23/2013
Hi!
Three words: I love it!
The story was amazing from biggining to end... Can't wait to see what you had in store for the sequel!

see ya! :D
Jhiz chapter 45 . 4/7/2013
This was a fabulous tale. I am so glad that you shared your considerable storytelling and writing skills with us. I am looking forward to the sequel. Thank you so much for posting!