Reviews for Taste of Juliet
misskittenxoxo chapter 2 . 1/12
i'm favouriting this
misuky7 chapter 45 . 1/10
This story was breathtaking. All the passion that was written in this was a little awe-inspiring. I loved every word, especially the ending. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wow keep it all up cant wait for more
madcloisfan chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
Loved it

When will the sequel b posted?
vampireadtic chapter 45 . 10/9/2014
Oh please please please tell me you are at least thinking about doing a sequel? This is the first spuffy fic where it wasn't a carbon copy of the season with only their thoughts being different, or Buffy stubbornly refusing to admit out loud what she reluctantly admitted to herself. It was pure spuffy:) so please do a sequel, this fic gave me warm fuzzies to finally see Spike getting what he should had all along. Okay I'm done ranting:)great story!
micpea chapter 45 . 4/13/2014
Hi there! I just finished reading, and I really enjoyed your story. I'm eager to read your next instalment!
-micpea
Red Reaper88 chapter 45 . 12/6/2013
Amazing story!
Hi chapter 45 . 11/4/2013
When will be a sequel to this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I don't get the soul concept. Is it the plot device, and so why does it work differently for humans? Makes no sense
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 45 . 4/25/2013
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
DidiSummers chapter 45 . 4/23/2013
Hi!
Three words: I love it!
The story was amazing from biggining to end... Can't wait to see what you had in store for the sequel!

see ya! :D
Jhiz chapter 45 . 4/7/2013
This was a fabulous tale. I am so glad that you shared your considerable storytelling and writing skills with us. I am looking forward to the sequel. Thank you so much for posting!
Jhiz chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
always with the creep factor when Joyce expresses attraction for Spike... *shudder*

Still like this though and I am glad that Buffy chose to share with her mom. I hope it goes okay with her health.
Jhiz chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
I am amazed at the "maturity" you are giving Giles in how he is handling Spike. I always felt so angry with him for the things he did and so I like how you are changing his views to more of what I would have wanted to see.
Jhiz chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
I love how you handled all the highly emotional information that the three hold inside their heads. You allowed them to vent some steam yet you kept them from truly being nasty. This was really well written and enjoyable to read.