Reviews for Remnant
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
great story!
T chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
It would be awesome if you wrote a sequel with more to life with the Pietts', Ani, Luke, Leia, etc.
Crowded Mind chapter 18 . 3/26/2006
i loved it! especialy how you had Anakin alive at the end! i also loved the Jedi Leia. I also really liked Bethie, she was an excelent oc
Anna Taure chapter 16 . 10/12/2004
Yeeah ! Great ! I feel better, they're all alive. Will you write a bit more ? Be an angel and say yes. Please...
Anna Taure chapter 15 . 10/6/2004
You don't telle me they're all dead, heh ? Or prepare to face an angry fan !

Apart from that, you still do an excellent job.
Anna Taure chapter 14 . 10/1/2004
Oh my... I have no words to describe my feelings ! It is GREAT, grand, just wonderful ! You're a genius, you knew that ? I never thought of Piett that way. had a bit more pity for that poor Needa.

Beth is an excellent character. Go on, please, don't be cruel and write, for Heaven's Sake !
Kimara chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
Interesting plot development. I can't wait to read your next chapter!
Kimara chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Interesting plot development. Can't wait to see where you take this. And I'm really glad you decided to update.
Kimara chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Wow! I always thought it would be cool if Shmi had a daughter with Lars. I'm so excited someone finally decided to write a fic with Vader's sis in it. Please keep writing!

P.S. I love the idea of Beth and Piett being secretly married behind Vader's back (Assuming of course that Firmus refers to Admiral Piett since he's the only character I know with that first name). I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-and try to make the other chapters longer
Annon. 666 chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Great story, but (for the second chapter anyway) longer chapters would be appreciated.

Annon. 6:6:6
Vinitharya chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Sounds great up to this point, Id love to read more soon.