Reviews for Half Empty
Lovely Minnie Minty chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
This is one of the best Adam / CeeCee fanfictions I've ever read! I really love it :D Great job!
Rose Philosopher chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
very, VERY good! unexpected, but GOOD
AngelONight chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
really great story, totally loved it
Sushi Bowl chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
LMAO
Pickles chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
Aw so CUTE!
Pickles chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
I haven't finished the whole story, just on chappie three, but the "Te amo, mi querida." thing is so CUTE!
angelgrl chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
yay! i luv this stori! i luv it!
flowerlovespower chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
*Freaky giggle*

Teehee. I love this story. I'm sending the link to all my friends.

~Lucy
flowerlovespower chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
"Te amo, mi querida."

Teehee. I want a Jesse. Or a Paul. Whichever is more convinient.

Nice job so far. One of the few older fanfics I'm actually going to read through to the end xD

~Lucy
hazel-dream chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
aw that was so cute!

i loved it so much!
hazel-dream chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
i loved it!
The General G of K chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
Wow, I finally got to review this bad puppy after like a decade. I feel so low. And shameful. And ugly. Well, I feel ugly all the time. Nothing new there, but ANYWAY, let me see what I have inside my mind that might interest you:

1.)Ah! I so had a feeling that the CPR-er was Paul, and I was right on the money, hunnies! Yay, I'm like a psychic. Paul's a hottie.

2.)AH! I thought it was Paul, and you make it JESSE? You two are insane!

Aww, that was the cutest ending ever! This really was a cutie pie MASTERPIECE. You two are insane geniuses!
Stacy chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
Aw what i sweet ending. I really like this story and I hope that the two of you do another tag team. You work real well together. You gave me a whole new view on Cee Cee.

~stacy~
EmilytheWise chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
Whoa...this is a really sensational piece of work, great job Lolly and Kat!
QuidditchMoke chapter 8 . 3/18/2005
I LOVE IT!

Major Props to both of you for an awesome fic! Sad to see ending, but good to see resolved. Warm fuzzies are pretty much eating at my stomach now, so that's just more praise! You guys better team up for an epic like this again; it ROCKED OUT LOUD.

Proma