Reviews for A Mate
xLittleFoolx chapter 9 . 4/29
This story is awesome, and I'm well on my way to finishing it soon. I thought I would drop a review here though. I really enjoy how you've portrayed the wolf and created a whole lore around it. I don't know if this is all original stuff, but I'm pleased that instead of the cliched "Remus chooses Sirius as a mate" thing, you put some work into it.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 13 . 4/24
I actually cried when Remus was being angsty. Some serious tears. Like damn. DAMN. I'm such a sucker for angst.
ncbexie25 chapter 13 . 4/7
Loved this
libbyluvs chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Love, love and more love! Loved it!
BloopdeDoop chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
This story is too cute. I'm really exciting to see where it goes.
RiviKiwi chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Hello! Looking at the date of publish/update it seems it has been a while so I'm not sure if me sending you a review for this story would do any good haha, but I just couldn't stop myself! I wanted to say that you did a great job on this story, I literary found it only yesterday when I was hunting for some good stories with these two and well, may I just say that you had me absolutely hooked? I mean it the moment I started to read the story I knew there would be no stopping until I would 'finish' every single chapter for it and mind you, it was like nearly 1 am when I found this gem!

Every two chapters I would tell my self: Okay! Just one more and then that's it! You'll finish reading the other later in the day when you wake up, lectures be damned. Nope. No such thing happened. You had me up until early morning by which later I couldn't fall asleep! I must stay it doesn't happen often when I get so hooked on a story which I am reading so kudos to you! You did a great job and I just wanted to give you a pat on the shoulder, even if this story was posted quite a while ago.

quirkymusings chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Absolutely sweet and lovely
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Beautiful story and ending
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
AHHHH! Your story made me laugh soo many times (and that is HARD to do !) I think the characters are captured perfectly, you write like J.K. Rowling! You made me cry, and laugh, and scream in frustration all at once. And then I went 'Awwww' at all the cute moments. The emotions were shown beautifully, the anguish, the love, the sorrow! I LOVE YOOUUU!
Becky4Ever1996 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Could'nt stop stop reading, well done!
WallWatcher33 chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Furry Paws; Human Heart?
Are you sure you don't mean Hairy Snout, Human Heart?
WallWatcher33 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Who ever said Sirius was straight, Remus?
What if he's Bisexual, hmmmm?
Kat chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
This was just... Wow.
Seriously.
The characters were well-rounded (although there wasn't much of Peter) and realistic. There weren't any spelling or grammar mistakes that really bothered me (I'm *very* aware of those and they annoy me really easily)
This story was well written and it made me laugh and cry and I loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Best fanfic I've read in years.
LBee chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Oh... Well, I don't really know what to say, I mean...
THAT WAS FRIGGIN' AMAZING! Seriously, your writing skills are something to be admired. I was honestly shouting at the screen during ch12! Please write many more fanfictions, and possibly a book if you can manage. Just please, PLEASE don't stop writing!