Reviews for A Mate
paz chapter 13 . 9/9
Owsum
Erin chapter 13 . 8/22
This is the best story I have ever read. The prologue and epilogue was so well written even though it was short. All I can say is this was amazing
Midnightblue76 chapter 13 . 8/4
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL SO BEAUTIFUL IM NOT CRYING OF HAPPINESS WHAT YOU ARE
Well, thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Lovely story :)
Animelover577 chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
j
xLittleFoolx chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
This story is awesome, and I'm well on my way to finishing it soon. I thought I would drop a review here though. I really enjoy how you've portrayed the wolf and created a whole lore around it. I don't know if this is all original stuff, but I'm pleased that instead of the cliched "Remus chooses Sirius as a mate" thing, you put some work into it.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
I actually cried when Remus was being angsty. Some serious tears. Like damn. DAMN. I'm such a sucker for angst.
ncbexie25 chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
Loved this
libbyluvs chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Love, love and more love! Loved it!
BloopdeDoop chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
This story is too cute. I'm really exciting to see where it goes.
RiviKiwi chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Hello! Looking at the date of publish/update it seems it has been a while so I'm not sure if me sending you a review for this story would do any good haha, but I just couldn't stop myself! I wanted to say that you did a great job on this story, I literary found it only yesterday when I was hunting for some good stories with these two and well, may I just say that you had me absolutely hooked? I mean it the moment I started to read the story I knew there would be no stopping until I would 'finish' every single chapter for it and mind you, it was like nearly 1 am when I found this gem!

Every two chapters I would tell my self: Okay! Just one more and then that's it! You'll finish reading the other later in the day when you wake up, lectures be damned. Nope. No such thing happened. You had me up until early morning by which later I couldn't fall asleep! I must stay it doesn't happen often when I get so hooked on a story which I am reading so kudos to you! You did a great job and I just wanted to give you a pat on the shoulder, even if this story was posted quite a while ago.

quirkymusings chapter 13 . 2/9/2014