Reviews for A Mate
nuuuuuuD chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
words cant discribe my love for this story.

honest to god, it was PERFECT 3

ohgawd.

:D I APPROVE.

BigRedJes chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
... Wow!

I adore this story... Now if only they could have had this much of an open relationship in the movie then I'd be happy :D

But sadly enough the only gay man is sadly the headmaster... Sad really?

Anyways Good job... I must read your other stories now... Damn!
Teldra chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
This is sweet :)
charlotte chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
this was probably the best story i have ever read on sirius/remus, it was amazing! your writing is really real and absolutely hilarious at points. i am begging you on bended knee to write more! great job!
Crystal Haze chapter 13 . 4/2/2008
Oh, I love it, I love it, I love it! You had me completely hooked. I liked Rachel's character, and I really, really hope she found her mate too.
nerdymidlifemom chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
Perfect Dumbledore! "...an emotionally unbalanced werewolf is never a happy thing..."

Excellent story!
LDNatalie chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
LOVE!
Emelia Caro-Black chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
AMZING!
The Falling Moon chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
Great story my eyes were glued to the screen
the voice of singing clouds chapter 13 . 1/12/2008
oo.. that was a really good story.. thank you very much
amber v chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
My first Marauders story and I love it. Sirius and Remus are so cute together and this was a wonderful story to begin a new ship on. Thanks *grins*
mildetryth chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
Cool... I LOVE scheming Dumbledores!
ProtegoNox chapter 13 . 11/26/2007
This was really good! I really the way you wrote the angstyness of the misunderstandings between Remus and Sirius without it being horribly annoying. :)
dristi chapter 13 . 11/17/2007
hey! nice sory...beautifully written! i loved it and specially the humour in it. keep writing!
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 13 . 9/30/2007
Gosh! And I don't like slash... but I loved you story! It was really amazing! Great job ;)
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »