Reviews for If I could only be normal
kewr69 chapter 48 . 5/28
Great story
Waiting for 8 years
Noam Preil chapter 13 . 2/1
He's related to the queen isn't he.
You'll be in my heart forever chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Amazing i have not laughed so much. i love that he is half dark and half light i look forward to reading he rest of the story
sanders1800 chapter 48 . 8/4/2015
I love this story and hope you continue it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 48 . 6/16/2015
Too many plots inside of plots that are so mismatched that they fail but cause all kinds of problems for everyone.
WhiteElfElder chapter 39 . 6/16/2015
In the last chapter Harry was being accosted by his Phoenix familiar and talking to it, and in this chapter he can't call on it...talk about a gaping conflict.
Mirawennem chapter 48 . 6/14/2015
This story is the best! Some flaws some places and little descriptions, but I absolutely love it! I hope you will update soon. I would love to read the ending and seeing where this will go. Looking forward to it!
Taeh chapter 48 . 5/29/2015
Grrr.. I want more! Why is Harry so much kidnapped? And why not just kill them?
Kittenlzlz chapter 47 . 1/2/2015
WHAT NO YOU HAD TO STOP IT HERE
UVE BEEN READINT THIS SDTRAIGHT THE LAST LIKE 8 HOURS
AAomg I love your writing I'm gonna comment again with more praise later when its now 5am after staying up all night.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Awwwww no slash :'(
Mashkai30 chapter 48 . 8/17/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
darknightprime1 chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
It don't. Very confusing. You should try to put many different signs not just three. Other wise good work.
darknightprime1 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Wouldn't Dumbles put up a bigger fight? Please it would be nice if when people speak speaking quotes were around the sentence in which is speaking. This is a really good story. Keep it up.
darknightprime1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I am most confused. There was no talking in this very much. And if there was I didn't know who was talking. Very good story by the way.
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »