Reviews for If I could only be normal
AnimeBlossoms chapter 47 . 1/2
WHAT NO YOU HAD TO STOP IT HERE
UVE BEEN READINT THIS SDTRAIGHT THE LAST LIKE 8 HOURS
AAomg I love your writing I'm gonna comment again with more praise later when its now 5am after staying up all night.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Awwwww no slash :'(
Mashkai30 chapter 48 . 8/17/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
darknightprime1 chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
It don't. Very confusing. You should try to put many different signs not just three. Other wise good work.
darknightprime1 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Wouldn't Dumbles put up a bigger fight? Please it would be nice if when people speak speaking quotes were around the sentence in which is speaking. This is a really good story. Keep it up.
darknightprime1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I am most confused. There was no talking in this very much. And if there was I didn't know who was talking. Very good story by the way.
thehelpinghand chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I have read through your story and I was wondering if I could up use some of yiur ideas and the Begining of your story edited is that I may draft my own story
I can send you what I have done so far and if you agree I would like to post it
Angry Reader chapter 48 . 5/27/2014
Ohhh the terrible tragedy whoooo ;( Cliffy. -sob-
thehelpinghand chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
the first time i read one of your stories - probably this one - you signed it with just don't tell my mum and since it almost always followed a statement like 'i was up till midnight writing this' i was very confused until i looked at your authors name.
and now onto your story i love the plot line but i think that you need to add more to it
dragolf chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
dull
pikachucat chapter 48 . 1/11/2014
awesome
The Potters of the Future chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
At least the dark lords will no longer control snape
The Potters of the Future chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
That showed the bloody ministry
The Potters of the Future chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
I hope both Dark Lords go down
The Potters of the Future chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Is Harry going to stay in his own time now?
1,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »