Reviews for An overnight stay
theeuniverse chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
Is there a sequel though? :D I'm so sad it's finished D: great job on this fic! Even though I've read this 11 years after.
theeuniverse chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Papasuke and mamakura ended up together with a wonderful child! :D I hope you're still reading the manga when it ended. But yeah moving forward, woohooo go itachi!
theeuniverse chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
Nooooooo *echoes*
theeuniverse chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
Isn't it ironic he has a scythe? Lol just saying. Go team sasuke!
theeuniverse chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
100th review! Oh my god papasuke is at his breaking point. Find sakuraaaa
theeuniverse chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
That poor girl though :( well sauce is here to the rescue now yay
theeuniverse chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Omg im a filipino too! WAIT WAIT I GOT IT NOW. She's reincarnated!
theeuniverse chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
Okay, long lost daughter maybe?
theeuniverse chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Ooohhh Sauce is getting overprotective now! And this story is effectively creeping me out now
theeuniverse chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
Conpiracy theory time! The caretaker is actually the owner and he's preying on Sakura. Sauce will be there to save him obvs. Btw thsnks for clearing that Sasuke has acknowledge his feelings for Sakura here. :D
theeuniverse chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
It's like watching (in this case, reading) a horror suspense film. I'm reading this at 1am too. Nice.
theeuniverse chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
It's summer right now in our country and I can only imagine how hot they felt in their bikes. Yikes. Yolo! Love the pairings. I can't wait for more Sasusaku moments 3 I understand the OOCness though. ;)

Sakura's fan club? Heck yeah!
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Hey asshole who are writing flames on this fic, let me give you a piece of advice: DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PAIRINGS OE CHARACTERS. What the hell is wrong with you? If you hate Sakura so much, why are you wasting your own time and effort to reading a fic that's about her, especially with Sasuke?

This is an incredible fic. People like you (who can't show face because they're coward enough to hide through the guest button) make this website uglier. This is fanfiction! If you don't like it, write your own.

Do us a favor and get a life. You seriously need it.

PS: Sasuke and Sakura are canon. Let Kishimoto slap that fact in your arrogant face.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
You're such a pathetic little shit! The whole story sucked! You can't write stories to save yous shitty life! Get a new hobby!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
She should have ended up with Naruto! Sasuke doesn't deserve love! You're a fucking slutty bitch whore! Your story is also shit! Naruto should NOt have placed himself in danger for that ungrateful little slut! But at least Hinata could use this and hold the blame at Sasuke the shithead traitor who should just DIE! And blame slutty sakura for being her usual weak self!