Reviews for My embarssing Parents
hama431 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
update
loverain0117 chapter 18 . 5/24/2008
i like this one too! i read on ur profile that u draw...i do too...wish i could see some of ur drawings...
brightfairy8 chapter 18 . 7/16/2007
looks like u haven't updated in ages! plz update soon! it's a really good fanfic!
brightfairy8 chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
i just wanted...to say...that...er...well...THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST MAZING STORIES EVR!
brightfairy8 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
mistakes? how about mispelling breakfast BREAKFATS (hahaha i m trying soo hard not to burst out laughing hahahahaha)
brightfairy8 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
hehehe the way u typed breakfast made me crack up (BREAKFATS HAHAHA)
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
haha he's still a slow poke XD
Illicit Trance chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hey.

I'm really sorry to say this. Actually, No, I'm not. Not at all.

You suck. You REALLY do. How old are you? You write like you're ten.

There is absolutely no plot, and some chapters you posted were so pointless. Not to mention your sentence structures are terrible. So is your grammar. And your dialogue. Your use of japanese as well. Basically everything!

...but then again, nothing will be good unless you have a plot, dear.

This whole story is put together sloppily and carelessly, and it seems like you are out to get some cheap praise instead of actually improving your writing.

Do you think you've actually made any progress?

Sorry to burst your bubble. You haven't.

Now, I know you're going to moan and bitch about this flame, but honestly, complain all you want, but show some improvement the next time I stumble upon your stories. THINK OF A PLOT before you begin typing!

Heed my advice. It'll do you some good.
alexis chapter 18 . 10/22/2006
great
sasukerox chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
please update! my neopets is twobit_10 and soda_100
lia-lia chapter 18 . 10/19/2005
hehe, very interesting. plz continue! lol, hehe, poor kakashi...
gambomaster chapter 18 . 10/17/2005
Oh, my GOD!

your story is like so FUNNY, I just love the part where sasuke is praying and the part when he said he's going to kill his bro, I just start crackin up(and my mum looks at me weirdly)_, I LOVE yer Fic and I am always waiting
LossxOfxWords chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
update soon, please!
LossxOfxWords chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
hi! I totaly love this story! I have a user on neopets! My name is 'sakurachan90210' or '_sk8er_chick_101', either one, neomail me!
aznriceangel chapter 18 . 9/2/2005
me really really really like! please updat soon!

NeoPets user name: inuyashafangirl3