Reviews for Freedom on the inside
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 33 . 3/9/2011
waw this story has been compleatly awsome. just finished reading it. you did a fantastic job you should do some sequils or somthing. loved the ending with the dovs. iv added this to my faverits. te he. and you ore now added to my aouthers faverites two. :)
blubblubblubblub chapter 33 . 10/10/2009
great story! a sequal would be nice ;)
Hypercaine chapter 30 . 5/20/2009
NO WAY! THAT MORSE CODE THING WAS SO SWEET!
bewarethemelodrama chapter 33 . 5/9/2009
I know this is an old fic, but I just had so much to say about it I couldn't stop myself reviewing.

“I wasn’t ‘me’ all the time. There were points at which I thought I’d never get to the surface but I guess there was always someone there to pull me back up.”

“Who?” Max asked already knowing who.

“Renfro,” Alec deadpanned.

That made me laugh. A lot. I could totally visualise him saying it.

Without meaning to sound weird or stalkerish, I just want to say that I could tell two things about you from this fic before I even checked your profile page.

1. That you had some kind of interest in medicine. All the drug stuff and the dialysis details were too in depth for you not to have been. They were details that other people simply wouldn't have thought about.

2. That you are British. You made Alec use the words 'bloody', 'oi' and 'mate'. I'm constantly going through my own work and removing Britishisms like that lol. It jarred a little because of his character (I'm used to hearing Jensen Ackles' semi-Texan accent in my head when I think of Alec), so after the third or fourth time you used 'mate' I was positive.

I actually read this entire fic in one sitting, I figured I'd read a chapter or two then get on with my coursework. Didn't work. I got sucked in. Four hours later and here I am (it's 5am now. Oops but yay). You're totally right that you can see your writing style developing over the two years (wow) that you took to write it. It gets a lot more lucid and less, no offence intended... cliché I guess is the term. Whilst there are some errors throughout, none are offensive enough to spoil the story. Your skill permeates past the occasional grammar slip (I'm more than guilty of the same type of errors).

I'm impressed that you made Lydecker very likeable, though I still have major reservations over Renfro. But that's me being incapable of releasing the canon really. And you managed to craft an original character that I didn't loathe. That's impressive, because I get a little picky over new characters (okay, really picky). I thought Ginger was really well characterized, and seemed like a rounded character rather than just a plot device (typical of some fanfics I've read) or a Mary Bloody Sue.

The pace is good, and Alec's characterization in particular is brilliant. I like that you managed to separate Max and Logan without Logan bashing. Sometimes it is necessary to do it, but it wasn't here and you didn't fall into that trap, so bravo!

Also, I have no idea why, but I absolutely love the phrase 'peaceful delirium'. Seriously. I've grown attached to it (which means I blatantly going to accidently steal it, so apologies in advance if I do).

Finally, the ending. Gorgeous. A really lovely image, and it was great that you actually returned to the doves. Gave them so much more significance.

Excellent story, excellent writing.

I'll be back to read your others soon!
merthurdrarry chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
loved it sry g2g ill review more ltr update soon
xxtheoneyoudreamaboutxx chapter 33 . 10/26/2008
While your grammar is sometimes imperfect (or, dare i say it, just like mine :p), this story is really great. There were a few things that were slightly unrealistic, it really worked, and fit with the characters. The paper doves were an awesome image, beautiful really. From experience, I can tell that this sort of fic where you completely change and rearrange how characters met and got to know each other are hard, but you managed splendidly to maintain the characters personalities and stay true to the story! cupcakes for you.

I do, however, recommend that you re-read/ proof read a few times before uploading... I find it helps me minimize grammatical and spelling errors, as I make plenty, myself!

Oh, and btw... check out my fics? I have a new M/A one... I also have supernatural, (and NCIS coming soon)... oh... what I would like to know is how you managed to get such a fanbase, and so many reviews? I'm not completely unloved in the review area, but my main fic (Why We Sleep With The Light On Series) is down to one steady reviewer :( ... Maybe you have some tips for me?
frenchie77 chapter 33 . 6/2/2008
I think that you should make a story about Max and Alecs life on the outside with Joshua and Ginger. If you already have one... whats it titled?

loved the entire story!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 33 . 3/19/2008
I love this story. and Alec and Max are perfect together. no doubt about it.
Willow-98 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This is one of my favorite fanfics. I absolutely love it. Awesome job. D
452max chapter 33 . 3/5/2008
wow this was a greeat stoey is there like another part to it or is this. well this was a great story i really liked it let me know if you have anything else that i could read thanks

llboo
Erkith chapter 33 . 1/5/2008
wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this
xappletinix chapter 33 . 9/24/2007
aw this story was so amazing! It was well put together and the ending was absolutely amazing!

"For a single moment in time; the sky had become a white spectacle of peace and hope."

That line was the most amazing sentence, it shows what is to come! This story is so amazing! Great job!
jondy09 chapter 33 . 7/23/2007
Ok, so that was totally, amazingly awesome! But I want more... can you continue it? Somehow... I know you wrote this awhile back but...
windeetree chapter 33 . 2/20/2007
wow, what a wonderful story.
finkpishnets chapter 33 . 1/26/2007
Such an incredible story. I read it because it was Max/Alec and sounded exactly the thing I was looking for, but in doing so I became more than just hooked. Your characters are brilliant, the plot line was awesome and stuck excellently with the style of the show, and even your were wonderful.

Really superb story!