Reviews for Presences
Avelera chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Ah.

AAH!

This is amazing! This is utter transcendence. This is the perfect crossover. Great Maker, its so perfect in every way. Definitely one of my new favorites (and I don't favorite that often). Wonderful, just wonderful capturing of the soul of both Sandman and Babylon 5.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Bravo, a perfect story.
Illwynd chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
oh WOW that was excellent! Your portrayal of the Endless felt perfect, really captured the spirit of each, and Londo also... was definitely Londo. *grin* I'd point out which parts were my favorites, but I loved them all! (although I do have to say there's not enough good Destruction fic and that section made me very happy... and that your Destiny here was... haunting...) Great work!
Jera chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Loved this. Really intelligent idea and a lovely use of the Sandman characters - and the characters are perfectly depicted. Londo really seems like Londo to me throughout the whole story and I loved the end!
Crossbow chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
You rock.

I was wondering how you were going to work Delirium in, since she clearly never had Londo. But of course she'd still be around, since she had such a good grip on Cartagia. Brilliant! I also loved Destruction showing up as a Narn. I just wish you'd worked in how G'Kar saw death. I'm curious now.
LoveChilde chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Lovely, m'dear, truly lovely. I never thought a crossover like this would work, yet here it is woking beautifully. Good job.