Reviews for Dark Futures
LandonCalrisian chapter 34 . 2/19
I know it's unlikely you'll ever read this, but I feel the need to leave a little something here to show my gratitude. I've been reading here on since sometime in 1998, and not once have I ever had an account here until today. Recently I've been going through my old back catalog of fics that I've read over the years, cringing at some, and appreciating others that still hold up. This is one of the latter. I've created this account specifically to leave this little blurb here and tell the author thank you for writing this excellent piece of work. I read many fics prior to this one, but Dark Futures was the very first that just reached out to grab me and refused to let go until I finished. I followed this fic from shortly after it's original publication and have returned here now for the first time since its cancellation to say: If by some miracle you ever return and dust this thing off, I'll be there. Good luck to you.
Reader chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
This is soooooooo good! I hope you can update soon
...though its been like 5 years already.
Twigon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Me: If you've put your fanfiction days behind you, why did you favorite a story that was published in 12/2012? You're still on the site! Still reading stories! IF YOU SAID YOU LEFT THE SITE LEAVE THE SITE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING WRIT- I WANT AN UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUHUHUHuhuhu... WAAAAAAAAAAAA-

* .head*

Manners Drilled into Me Through Society: Sorry, please forgive us. We just really, really enjoyed your stories, even if we put off reviewing or favoriting because of the 'Last Update' date being so long ago...

Me: Ugh... Where...? Oh yeah! UPDAAAAAAAAAA-

* . *

Manners: We'll just be going now, so sorry...

* *
Alayea chapter 34 . 2/6/2013
Took me awhile to find this story again after having been years since I last read it. It certainly has changed a fair bit, what with there being an actual chapter at the end instead of the old author's note and brief outline of the rest of the story.

Kinda sad, in a way, with how this is now left off. You got Ganondorf dealt with, Link and Zelda returning their respective Tri-Forces, and then marching off at the end to deal with Fasticion's war. But we all know that that is where the story is staying at. (Don't get me wrong, it's a good chapter.)

Unfortunate how it'll never be finished, but I wouldn't want anyone to force themselves into something that just doesn't hold any interest anymore. Still...

/salute
Ekusukallybaa chapter 34 . 6/13/2012
Well written, and a lot of fun. I really enjoyed reading this.

Shame that you aren't finishing it. Especially considering that you probably only needed one or two more chapters before you wrapped up the plot and ended the story either way.

Meh... I enjoyed it anyways.

On a side note, would you be willing to post your outline for how the rest of the story would have gone? I am actually still interested in how you were planning on ending it.

Anyhow, it really is sad that you are no longer fanficing. I really enjoyed Dark Futures and Tragedy of Repetition. It is quite a loss that neither of them will be finished.

Anyhow, goodbye and good luck!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 34 . 5/23/2011
Dude you need to finish this story, it's great! You at least own it to your readers.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 34 . 11/14/2010
Amazing. Remarkable. Awe-inspiring. Just a few of the words that I'm drowning in trying to place your story into a sentence. It makes me never want to read another Legend of Zelda fic, because I know it could never compete. It's astonishing, simply astonishing. I hope you continue, only one or two more chapter to go, ne?

On that note, the ending seems a little anti-climactic, when it comes to our little Ganondorf, but at the same time it kinda makes sense to me that the ending is so blatantly outshined by the whirlwind journey we all took getting to this point. Thank you for your story, I hope you both enjoy my review.
midnight13731 chapter 34 . 10/25/2010
okay it's not finished. Could you maybe finish it one day? I just LOVE it SO much!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
midnight13731 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I am SO sorry. I've read this story like 5 times over the past year or so and It's not on my fave list. Which is odd, because I ADORE it! I do hope you finish it one day or is it already finished, and you haven't put the complete sign on? I dunno but I LOVE this story!
darkwolflink1 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
i love this story it's well written.
darkwolflink1 chapter 34 . 9/2/2010
love the story can't wait for the rest of it!
kitty463 chapter 34 . 8/7/2010
i love this story can you get somemore up? please.

love love love love it!
PlAySwFire chapter 34 . 4/27/2010
Could it be? My long lost first and favorite story has been updated? Thank you to both authors for updating this, and to rurouni kenshin, I left a nice long review for you in ToR. Seriously though guys, thanks. I know you take time out of your life to write these stories, mainly for our entertainment, and I (we) appreciate it. . .I'd leave a review of the actual story. . .but I've yet to read it because I was too excited. I'll leave a good review soon. Take care both of you.

A long lost reader,
PlAySw/Fire
ShadowOfTruth chapter 34 . 1/19/2010
Wow. I am left speechless after reading this for several hours straight (goodbye, sleep time), but it was well worth losing some sleep over.

The characterization, plot and even the little sub-plots shine and showed me the talent in this particular piece. I absolutely loved this story, and would like to see some more. I would also shower you with more compliments etc, but it's kinda really late, and I'm stuck for words ;;

Thanks for sharing, and until the next time,

SoT
Swurt chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
I love Link hating the Rylokians recognizing him and Zelda "betraying" him in his moment of weakness. Epic.