Reviews for Do Unto Others
Purplepox63010 chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Amazing story!
moonraider123 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
This story lacked Bruce/Selina...pretty much i would say...but still good job! Nice storyline.:..but i honestly dont know why u rated it 'M'?
ANONIMO chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
Excelente historia, bien narrada .Me gusto mucho sobre todo el final romantico. El amor lo perdona todo.
Anonimo chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Una historia muy bien construida ,intrigante ,misteriosa, dramatica , con un sutil toque de romanticismo : tu historia es fantastica me encanto, felicidades .
CC chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
Utterly speechless. I agree with a previous reviewer, this story should be on everyone's favorite list. It had so many twists and turns, yet it was a believable progression from start to finish. Seeing Bruce's deterioration was painful, but entirely expected given his obsessive nature. Selina seemed to be a trooper for the most part, but you don't yell at a cat and get away with it.

I hate to admit it, but my favorite parts were the antagonist's scenes. At first, it was natural to hate him for his violent crimes, but as you pulled back the drapes ever so slowly, I honestly began to feel sorry for him. A lost soul, victimized through trauma, abuse and neglect. The bit about him waking up in the hospital and asking for his mother was literally heartbreaking, even after all of his evil deeds.

The final confrontation was a bit of a surprise, but yet it seemed fitting, Bruce losing it when Peter referenced his mother and managing to deliver the final blow. Dick coming to the rescue was a nice touch, as was all of Bruce's final POV and his reconciliation with Selina.

So many writers attempt to emulate Hannibal Lecter or Alex Cross type stories but can't create the sens of suspense and anticipation. You, my friend, have done that and more.

24isover chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
great story, especially the bruce/selina parts. it reminded me so much of long halloween/dark victory but i'm glad that it ended much better. hope you write more of them.
La Flamingo chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
Truth be told, I'm more appalled than anything else that this story wasn't oohed and ahhed over. It was very well written, and the fact that this killer (who was, in his own quiet way, very terrifying) kept getting away excellently help keep the story moving forward.

I'm impressed by the fact that you can write in first-person. Though I know that all the story arcs ( many of them, maybe not all) are written like this, I've often found it difficult to get into Bat stories a la first person largely because I feel that it makes the story blocky. You, however, managed, and for that, I congratulate you. There were some parts towards the beginning (when you were, I'm assuming, trying to get into the writing groove) where the text became a little mucky and chopped, but as you continued, the story got better and better. Transitioning for third person to first, too, continued to become smoother as time went on.

You caught the characters as I have read and seen them over the years pretty damn well. It's unfortunate that Bruce Wayne is a brooding, middle-aged guy with some OCD, but hey, that's what makes him the Bat. The brooding also provided for some nice foil against Selina (who you did capture to the 't', humor and everything) and though we only caught snatches of Cassandra and Tim, Alfred and Barb as well as Gordon were all done nicely. Good job.

So, before I make a novel of a review: you did a great job. There was great character interaction, plot development, and overall just a good STORY. It was a shame that only a few people stumbled across this, but I guess that makes me glad I'm one of the minority.

Keep writing. Maybe you'll become that comic writer some day.

Bishopx chapter 11 . 9/21/2004
I really and truly love your work, with The Batman. It's just tremendous. I love all of your stories. Your work with the characters and the ones you create is very well done. I think this one could have gone a little longer though. Placido had a few more twists to him, Batman should have been just a bit more closer too him, and a couple of more path crossings with the FBI, would have added to it. You captured Batman's frustration perfectly, but it would have been more intense, if he was much closer to catching him sooner, but just not quite there.I'm assuming that this is the beginning of the incredible storyline you've created with Bruce and Selina in the other stories. Overall, another awesome story. Please keep it up, I truly look forward to your work.
Angelic Temptress chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
Oh my God. I loved it. Peter stabbing Batman, that came as a surprise to me. The end was wonderful. Selina and Bruce... Tortured and torn soulmates. Lovely. Very lovely.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
Oh my...that...was fantastic. A perfect finish. Great fight scene. Not something you'd expect in a action flick, but something more real and savage. It was perfect. The end was also...good. I was hoping for a LITTLE more to go on between Bruce and Selina, but after thinking about it...that'd probably be just to sappy for a serial killer fic. Kinda like the ending to "Fargo," not too happy, not really sad...just right. I loved it. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for updates on your other stories! another note, didn't you say you'd be writing a Tim/Cass story in the last email I got from you at the beginning of the summer? :-p I hope it's coming soon!
Angelic Temptress chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
Awesome chapter. More soon. I'm looking forward to the end... (even though I don't want it to...)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
AH...I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
Angelic Temptress chapter 9 . 9/6/2004
Yay! The climax! I'm so excited! Anyway, I just want to tell you that this story is far beyond amazing. The characterizatiion... the dialog... the suspence... ALL is wonderful. And Pete, he's a creepy but well-written character. LOVE IT ALL.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
AWESOME! I was wondering when you'd write where the villan of the story gets caught :-D. I love how the story is going, keep up the great work!
BAMPOW chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
WOW - There are some really good Batman stories on this site but *WOW* - this is probably teh most interesting I have found to date. Well versed, and never gets clunky. Keep up the amazing work.. I am looking forward to the remainder of the story.