Reviews for Thorny Rose
Angel Of Mercy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I'm all for Dee and Ryo. I have not had a chance to finish all the chapters due to certain distractions (ADHD); but any who; I hope Dee kicks Berk's A**...and Ryo's for being weak. Hell, if Ryo doesn't want Dee I'll take him...Woo Hoo boy is HOT!
Christina chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
This has got to be one of the best FAKE fanfics I've read. I really like the Berkley/Ryo pairing but no one seems to write them. Could you possibly write one where Ryo and Berkeley actually get together? I can't find any like that anywhere.
107602 chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
It is a really great story. I loved the whole thing. The only thing I would have changed is the door would have been locked and Rose would have had Ryo that one time.
Risa Sedai chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Hey, just dropping in to say that I've really enjoyed your story so far. And I've been searching for Berkley/Ryo pairings for a while now myself so I'm very happy that I found this one :)
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
oops! didnt get those other chaps 1st time round for some reason!

You cut it a bit close with Ryo there but Bikky to the rescue! was perfect and the scene in the police station/office was brill! Really enjoyed it.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This started off just fine, wasn't keen on the 180 at first but maybe cause it was very abrupt...cause im alright with it now. somethings bound to happen but hows dee gonna deal? and the vial its some kind of drug isn't it? This is really nicely written and i for one would love to see it continued! Will you plz?
NaOH chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Rose is so evil. . I love Chapter Nine so much... can't wait to read more!
TheOriginalKateMonster chapter 9 . 5/9/2005

: )

- K
boyxboyislove chapter 8 . 3/4/2005

i didnt think rose was so evil T_T;;
boyxboyislove chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
boyxboyislove chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
.; yeah!
Forgets Password chapter 6 . 1/12/2005
Nani! You made Berkeley look like a rapist *Hugs Berkeley plushie* T_T But I love him ever so much, honestly though I really don't think Berk would do this. Berk's really doesn't seem the type to use a drug to get Ryo, if I remember right Berk admitted to Diana that Ryo would only fall for someone like Dee, so he kinda admitted defeat. Oh well, you're story, and besides the part that you have Berkeley scaring me right now it's well written.
Emi1988 chapter 9 . 7/29/2004
Keep going! I want to see what JJ does!
Carerra Os chapter 9 . 7/26/2004
i like it, its cute and thrilling at times, keeps you entertained, I can't wiat to see what happens next.
yaoi forever chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
such a good storie!

i liked the plot and the way bikky and cal saved ryo!it was so good!

and yup i just finished all and just wanted to tell you that i loved it!