Reviews for Wrong Side of the Wormhole
shadowpheonix64 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
wow, that was awesome!

Daniel and Jack are perfect! Oh and the arguement over the wrench is brilliant
MsDubstep chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I really liked this story. Jack and Daniel at their finest.
Sobekcroc chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Sokar only knows what would happen to the SGC if Daniel ever special ordered a three-foot wrench and decided to wreak havoc on the base. Let's just say I'd bet on Daniel over the base computers even if Daniel was having a particularly bad bout of allergies and the computer could get up and run away.

And I think I'd use about the same tactics to make Jack let me go offworld. Just before I commandeered the rest of SG-1 to take over the SGC.
macisgate chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That was such a great story! The thought of Daniel and Siler arguing over a wrench! Really good stuff!
LadyReeana chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Oh, good gods. Bwhahahaha! This is just too much! I had to stifle the laughter for the most part since the kids are in bed... HEEHEE! You got Jack and Daniel spot on! And poor Siler and his wrench ;-). Thank you for the laugh. I needed that. And I can so see it happening in some form or another.
Sabrina Mecum chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This has got to be the best season 8 story I have read. They were all so in character - at least, they were in character the way they should be, not the way TPTB have had them lately. Loved this story.
Thel chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Wow. Nice. I've been enjoying some of the speculative season eight fics. Nice characters, nice sense of timing and excellent banter. Thank you! : )