Reviews for The Woman I Love is Dead
Fuzen Ninja chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
I have an idea! why don't you put some obstacles in BB's way? Things that'll REALLY test his love for Raven. That would make this so cool!
kool-shoes chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
great job and update soon!

csg
Fuzen Ninja chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
PLEASE continue!
Aussie gurl rox chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
MINI-CHALLANGE: Create a temple maiden!

Name: Aelin Himatri

Age: 23

Element : Air

Position: Priestess- head priestess

Appearance : Long, straight, blonde- white hair, clear blue eyes, pale skin, light blue robes, earrings- blue studs.

What you want to happen to them: She speaks wisely and everything (very grand) and explains everything to BB but then she gets a phone call and falls over her robes, does a front flip and lands on her bum, and looks stupid. But she answers her phone.

Important Facts : Believes that everybody should get a chance at happiness. When she was about 17 she got married and her husband beat her and that’s why she is so kind to everybody, because she doesn’t want that to happen to them. Sort of a Mother Teresa.

Cool chappie (and story thus far), nearly made ne cry, but i only do that about once a year so it aint gonna happen. But good job!
Firenze2000 chapter 7 . 9/9/2005
i just found your story it is so sad i'm glad there is hope that rae is alive the thought iof rae dead makes my heart brake! :'(
The Dark Wolff chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
wow that was great to many word thou im dislexek so im not the best reader but the other chapters are great keep it up
DrarryFan4eva chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
Love it!
Terra Rock chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
I really, reaLLY, REALLY didn't understand that chappy... I didn't really understand your email either... Yay! Most energetic reviewer!

*Dances* [chants] I am energetic! I am energetic! I don't even know if I am spelling this right! Woh! [finishes]

I am really craving popcorn...*searches cuboard*

I g2g..you are AIMing me right now!
Terra Rock chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
I liked the chappy! I am reading 3 stories about the same thing, so...I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! Everything is blending together in my brain, so its like...Crow..and Regan...and Terra...BLAH! Write more soon though!
endless fate chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
This is so depressing but great all the same! Please update soon.
Bogbrush chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
if you do make the seach a different story then could you put Authors(can't spell fo t) notes to tell us?
Terra Rock chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Cyborg loves Beast boy! I am so immature. I liked the chappy! Pah- lease write more soon! The suspense is killing me! AH! I will be dead just like Raven! Then will Beast Boy mourn me? Oh! So many questions! When does school start for you?
Terra Rock chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
Please write more soon! It is a great story! I have to eat dinner now, but I would write more in my review!
sam chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
i really like it so far hope you finish it.
SkyMaiden chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
i like this story its good i'm ust sad that raven had to die oh well chap 2 was really touching good job.