Reviews for Shiroi to Akai
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
All I can say for this is "awwww" that's was so heartfelt
Candlestick chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Gosh! I loved it! You did a really fantastic job, with all of it- really, all of it.

The color metaphor is especially great, and I think it embodies this pairing well.

Good job!
Piisa chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
So nice!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
aaw that is just soo sweet, whell except the pink part, don't realy like that colour. but i like the part where you say hinata is the strongest of all! and the fact that he lives to protect her _. great fic
Rin19134 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
_ I think you did a really good job with this ff. It's cute and it's sad at the same time. *air five*
ChocoMunkeeMunch chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
AW!How Romantic! That's so SWEET!With Red And White Thingie!1 Yoiu really like romance don't you? I do Too. This was so cute! Keep writing more please!Arigatou!

Sayonara~
sasina chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
so pink
heketerine chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
You did a great job. You should write more gaaraxhinata.
pandasrock chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
it is great...
Uozumi chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
O_O Wow that was excellent! The colors and the wording and the threading fo the story...it rocked! XD

~ Uozumi
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
hahaha! I see you tried hard! But hey, you did great! I love how you write about the roses! you rock... I would like it if you write more gaahina to improve! I cheer you on! Go and write the ultimate one-shot! yeah!
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Very pretty. It's hard to me to associate Gaara and poetry, but the word do fit believable feelings.
Ariva chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was so cute you got me screamin! Hehehe i love Gaara and Hinata pairings alot and this is diffinatly a fav!
Hobes chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This is really good. I'm going to keep a lookout for your romance one-shots because they're exactly what I'm looking for when I browse
karen ocampo chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
i love it! i love gaaraxhinata pairings! please make more of this since they are very rare...let's spread the beautiness of the gaaraxhinata pairing...! heheheh...by the way, i love your style, your way of writing, your essence, your seriousness and the way you point it out...so i hope you make more fics in the future.. and i hope its mainly about this pairing...so, ja ne for now! i hope you keep you promise about making the "ultimate romance one-shots"! GOODLUCK!