Reviews for Hybrid Theory
Sfrbcry chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
"So that it seems like I'm not stalking him..."
I love how Sakura openly admits that she stalks him.
Also: I usually hate stories that follow the 'Naruto is turned into a girl oh no Sasuke what now' plot line, but I LOVE this story. It's really good.
narutoobsessedgurl chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
I love your story! But I just wanted to say, I just had an amazing moment, because your story is 42, 157 words long, and one of mine is currently 42, 751 words long. we have the same thousands number and the hundreds number is backwards! OMG!
nat dawg chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I liked how all the chaptr titles were song titles from Linkin Park's album, Hybrid Theory, but where's Cure for the Itch? It's not much of a song, but its still really cool. Oh, and I also really liked the story; the plotline was pretty good.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Sakura...you bitch! Wanting to use Naruto like that...shame -.-
TheYumeTsumetai chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
The Naruto/Kyuubi moment was so touching. I was gonna cry.
JoanIncarnate chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
it's really cool that you can keep finding albums where the song titles and band name can fit your story perfectly.
Katie chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
i love your story! it just felt so real! ur awsome at writing story's. i mean its every little detail that makes a story perfect. and u do it just right! :)
Rei Uta chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
I lurv this! I like Kyuubi! But I can't seem to help liking the female more than the male. :P I like Kurai, she sounds nice. I want a one-chan too! I want one as nice as Kyuubi. :3
Crowfether chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
D'awwwwwwww!

cute ending! :)

i really loved it!
Jezebel Kairiese Amikaze chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
ok first of all very good story, i love haw naruto turned into a girl! haha and secound of all i think your a very good writer i read atleast 3 of your stories and everyone was good.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love Linkin Park! Naming all the chapters after the title of his songs from Hybrid Theory, pretty cool. This story is interesting so far. can't wait to read the enxt chapter.
librarycat9 chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
that is very impressive... I liked it :D
librarycat9 chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
kyuubi chan... I want one...
librarycat9 chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Kyuubi isn't suprised to see Naru as a girl?
librarycat9 chapter 7 . 2/17/2010