Reviews for Hidden
Continue! I love it!
Betty.S chapter 17 . 4/14
Please continue! This story is amazing! I really want to know what will happen next…Poor Sirius. Poor is so sweet(weeping)
What's more,how could James not worry about Siri at all? They are best friends! As Pro. Minerva said,they never leave each other! They are like brothers! They are supposed to be soulmates! How could he not care,not understand Siri like this? Well I think if James is such a git,then he don't deserve Sirius's care and friendship! Oh please let Sirius forget all the things…about magic,pre-friends,pain,and of course his father,and just live as a happy normal boy! That's what he deserve!After going throng so many things…
Moreover,Reg is good. Hmm…he will tell James and Remus all that happened,right?(sigh)ok,okay,I just want to see people love and care about Siri. He deserves to be loved and cared.
Sorry wrote so many things,no-senses,I guess I am just too excited.
The Regboner Queen chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
...Oh. I have to say that I'm disappointed you have yet to post Lost, and that this was ended nine years ago. Like another reviewer who posted, I hope that this absence is for a happy reason and not something like your death.
Luzith chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Great job!
Despense chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
I love this, not really canon...but I've always been interested in Sirius. And his past, so this is great. And I love your writing to!
Shadows chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Okay so first of all I just wanted to say that this as a completely amazing story. I went to your page and saw that Lost still hasn't been put up yet. Even though this story was last updated over 8 years ago, I really hope that you haven't forgotten about it. I would really love to know what happens next for Sirius.

Child of Music and Dreams chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Okay, I just checked your profile, and will you PLEASE hurry up and post the first chapter of Lost?
wolfeclipse25 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Nice story! Hurry up with the sequel!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Nooooooo! Tibby! She was amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
I can't believe that this is over. I'm sorry but I don't really think it got a nice solid ending. I really hope you didn't just give up on this story because this is a true work of art. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
I can't believe I actually cried when Tibby died, I was literally sobbing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Droupy48 chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
AHHHHHHHH! You can't just leave it like that! I absolutely, positively NEED to know what happens next! Please put up the next one, or write it or think about it! I'll go back and review EVERY chapter if I have to, but please, please, please continue this!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I am reviewing chapter 1 because I already reviewed chapter 17 back in 2005! Fanfiction won't let me review the same chapter twice. It's been seven years since I read this story but upon reading it again, I am amazed by how much it stuck with me. That's how good it is. You paint such a beautifully tragic picture of a broken boy amongst sociopaths.

I know I am just one in a sea of people requesting that you post the sequel soon, but I am just as anxious for it as I was 7 years ago! I would've graduated Hogwarts by now! ;) I hope that your absence has been for a happy reason, and not that you've died! I suppose it could just be that you got tired of fanfiction, but please know that we want you back!

The Terrible Jester chapter 17 . 9/18/2011
this was nearly 7 years ago... so, umm, i guess you won't see this. but PLEASE, PLEASE, upload the sequel. I'm shamelessly begging you here.