Reviews for Hidden
rulerofthehellhounds
The sequel is not posted. And this story was finished in 2005. I'm really upset that I can't find the sequel tbh skahsksjsksk
RulerOfTheHellhounds chapter 17 . 2/10
For all of those people who are saying 'Please Continue'... the authors note at the end says that there is a sequel called Lost
LeonDesdichard chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
Please continue this
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
Continue! I love it!
Betty.S chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
Please continue! This story is amazing! I really want to know what will happen next…Poor Sirius. Poor is so sweet(weeping)
What's more,how could James not worry about Siri at all? They are best friends! As Pro. Minerva said,they never leave each other! They are like brothers! They are supposed to be soulmates! How could he not care,not understand Siri like this? Well I think if James is such a git,then he don't deserve Sirius's care and friendship! Oh please let Sirius forget all the things…about magic,pre-friends,pain,and of course his father,and just live as a happy normal boy! That's what he deserve!After going throng so many things…
Moreover,Reg is good. Hmm…he will tell James and Remus all that happened,right?(sigh)ok,okay,I just want to see people love and care about Siri. He deserves to be loved and cared.
Sorry wrote so many things,no-senses,I guess I am just too excited.
burntoutlikeabrightlight chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
...Oh. I have to say that I'm disappointed you have yet to post Lost, and that this was ended nine years ago. Like another reviewer who posted, I hope that this absence is for a happy reason and not something like your death.
Luzith chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Great job!
Despense chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
I love this, not really canon...but I've always been interested in Sirius. And his past, so this is great. And I love your writing to!
Shadows chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Okay so first of all I just wanted to say that this as a completely amazing story. I went to your page and saw that Lost still hasn't been put up yet. Even though this story was last updated over 8 years ago, I really hope that you haven't forgotten about it. I would really love to know what happens next for Sirius.

-Shadows
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Okay, I just checked your profile, and will you PLEASE hurry up and post the first chapter of Lost?
wolfeclipse25 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Nice story! Hurry up with the sequel!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Nooooooo! Tibby! She was amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
I can't believe that this is over. I'm sorry but I don't really think it got a nice solid ending. I really hope you didn't just give up on this story because this is a true work of art. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
I can't believe I actually cried when Tibby died, I was literally sobbing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE TIBBY! She is so sweet!