Reviews for A Tough Nut to Crack
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/10
Oh. My. Goodness. The Great Aragorn Elessar Telcontar, defeated by a coconut. Priceless. I thank thee very much for writing this exquisite fic!
alive by grace chapter 1 . 6/3
Thank you for a really fun little story! I got a lot of smiles out of reading this.
Favorite lines:

"Had the Guard cared to look, he would have been treated to the sight of two Kings and a Steward chasing across the courtyard after a large round rolling ball-like object."

"'Incredible,' gasped Faramir softly. 'Apparently, Sauron's armor had nothing on that coconut.'"
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/23
HA! Hilarious XD I love how Arwen and Eowyn just walked in and said, why didn't you just READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IDIOTS! XD
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
And don't worry, it also comes in good use if you've lost your horses! ;)
sleepy hamster chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Hahaha hilarious!
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is hilarious - and so well written I can literally SEE the entire thing happening, and now I really want to hear about the pineapples :)
sian22 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Helpless with laughter! Brilliant...just brilliant. The plot, the details, the characterizations. thanks so much
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Men of the West vs. the coconut. X-P I laughed so hard over this. Well done!
LotR chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is amazing. I love how Eomer, Aragorn and afar amid can defeat Sauron, but not a piece of food. It is really funny, thanks for sharing the story with us. :) Maybe do the pineapple sequel?
tadah2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I LOVE IT! Thank you for providing an Ivy League student out of anti-depression medication until Friday with this wonderful piece of existence!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was just beautiful. I had never really given a thought as to what foods wouldn't normally be seen in Middle Earth, but this was a entertaining possibility!
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was one of my favourite stories when you first wrote it all the way back in 2004... imagine my delight upon discovering it again! Just as funny as the first time. :)
lotrlover23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was so funny! I loved how Arwen and Eowyn solved it in the end.