Reviews for A Tough Nut to Crack
The Lupine Sojourner chapter 1 . 3/25
I didn't know I needed this in my life! My god, this was AMAZING! I literally laughed out loud several times during this story. Great work.
chisscientist chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
It is a coconut of Morgoth.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Oh. My. Goodness. The Great Aragorn Elessar Telcontar, defeated by a coconut. Priceless. I thank thee very much for writing this exquisite fic!
alive by grace chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Thank you for a really fun little story! I got a lot of smiles out of reading this.
Favorite lines:

"Had the Guard cared to look, he would have been treated to the sight of two Kings and a Steward chasing across the courtyard after a large round rolling ball-like object."

"'Incredible,' gasped Faramir softly. 'Apparently, Sauron's armor had nothing on that coconut.'"
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
HA! Hilarious XD I love how Arwen and Eowyn just walked in and said, why didn't you just READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IDIOTS! XD
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
And don't worry, it also comes in good use if you've lost your horses! ;)
sleepy hamster chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Hahaha hilarious!
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is hilarious - and so well written I can literally SEE the entire thing happening, and now I really want to hear about the pineapples :)
sian22 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Helpless with laughter! Brilliant...just brilliant. The plot, the details, the characterizations. thanks so much
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Men of the West vs. the coconut. X-P I laughed so hard over this. Well done!
LotR chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hehe.
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is amazing. I love how Eomer, Aragorn and afar amid can defeat Sauron, but not a piece of food. It is really funny, thanks for sharing the story with us. :) Maybe do the pineapple sequel?
tadah2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Bahahahaha!
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I LOVE IT! Thank you for providing an Ivy League student out of anti-depression medication until Friday with this wonderful piece of existence!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was just beautiful. I had never really given a thought as to what foods wouldn't normally be seen in Middle Earth, but this was a entertaining possibility!