Reviews for A Tough Nut to Crack
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 4/13
This is amazing. I love how Eomer, Aragorn and afar amid can defeat Sauron, but not a piece of food. It is really funny, thanks for sharing the story with us. :) Maybe do the pineapple sequel?
tadah2 chapter 1 . 4/1
Bahahahaha!
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 2/18
I LOVE IT! Thank you for providing an Ivy League student out of anti-depression medication until Friday with this wonderful piece of existence!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was just beautiful. I had never really given a thought as to what foods wouldn't normally be seen in Middle Earth, but this was a entertaining possibility!
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was one of my favourite stories when you first wrote it all the way back in 2004... imagine my delight upon discovering it again! Just as funny as the first time. :)
lotrlover23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was so funny! I loved how Arwen and Eowyn solved it in the end.
LotR-HP-PJ chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh wow... THAT WAS AWESOME! I'm pretending to do school work at the moment, and let me tell you, when we're talking about Eomer wanting to pulverize cocunuts... The muse never gifts me with proper plot bunnies, you are SO lucky! Whenever I hate something, I'm going to say 'This is a _ of Morgoth.' I hope you don't mind. I loved this story soooo, sososososoSOOOO much!
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I almost broke my teeth clenching them together to keep from laughing hysterically. My dad was sitting right behind me. Coconuts. I have new found respect for them.
DEBob19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Wonderful. A nice little humorous piece, and very entertaining :)
Miss Instant Noodles chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I am favouriting this story simply for that one line: "This is a coconut of Morgoth."
3466-0402 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I nearly died from laughter reading this. I'll have you know I expect compensation! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
that was hilarious1
Kernowek-Moren chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Absoloutely brilliant, don't think I have ever laughed as much XD
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was really a fun story, I can tell you had a hoot writing it :)
Goldenkizamu chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I would like to report that I actually laughed out loud. Cackled, more like. Awesome!