Reviews for The Death of a Soul
Macey chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This was astounding. So well done. Deep and dark. Really makes me think about the depth of Snape and the directions he could take. Well done.
MisBeSnaping chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This is the first fic of yours I've stumbled across and I must say that if the others are as good as this one I thank my lucky stars. The emotions this evokes in me are incredible. Severus whom I love and his dark side. So sad so traumatic.
MARI chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This was absolutely the most beautiful most sad story I've ever read. Perfect. Bravo.
CookieEmpire chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
hey sweetie. wow... i had never thought of it like that. i guess we all want to believe that underneath severus' dark persona there is a loving being who eventually fight its way to the spotlight. but i never considered the fact that this love might turn him into the thing that he hates the most. wow... as usual, i love it.

NativeMoon chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
It is rare that I am moved enough to cry. But cry I did after reading this.

It is simply an amazing story; brilliant writing and unbelievably emotive and evocative.

There is a truth to it and honesty within it and I am left with a lot of questions.

I hope you develop it at some point and give us the before and after...cliffhangers and more cliffhangers.

Superb - nothing less that what I have come know you can do. Well done!

The Fan
Ellyce chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
So good!
SnapeLady chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Bravo. *clap*clap*clap*

The range of emotion was absolutely perfect. His burden reflects not only on his body but his soul.

Oh it was so sad. *sob* Only in death can he speak those words. How Snape. She loved him more than life. *sob*

The ending was perfectly suited to the tragedy that racks him too.

Beautiful. I have to say this was much more than I expected.

Bows to the Queen
redlady27 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That was really good. Love does funny things to people for sure.