Reviews for Complications
i.m. nell chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
Definitely agree...'and they lived happily ever after.' Adorable story.
i.m. nell chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Awesome! Jack's and Thor's characterizations are spot on!
panther73110 chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
I was wondering if you are going to finish this story?
CrystalKenobi chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
That was a very interesting twist with Sam going back to get charlie. I liked the idea in someways. I loved the baby idea. I hope you write a sequel to this sometime.
K.J.G chapter 15 . 8/13/2006
Are you going to write sequal to this? 'Cause if you don't it'll drive me crazy with the all what ifs.
Kalystia chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
this is a really cute story! good job :)
SeedC chapter 15 . 6/2/2005
I enjoyed this story very much but there one huge flaw: it MUST. have. a SEQUEL! This is an AU I could enjoy; shippy as heck, but with other potential e.g. why would the Asgard risk pre-consensual genetic fiddling AND time travel to preserve O'Neill's genes? That's... so huge; incredibly risky on moral and practical planes... And the whole O'Neill reaquiring fatherhood role. And the Daniel adjusting to O'Neill as Carter's sig other thing. I could rattle off more, but ::hopeful look:: I'll leave that to the author. One suggestion: make it neither too easy nor too hard for the characters, if you choose to sequel this.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 15 . 11/23/2004
That was so cute. And odd. But deffinitly cute.

the oddnes is still there though...not quite masked by the cuteness... *grin*
Ilovesg1 chapter 15 . 9/18/2004
Thanks for a great read.
Airam4u chapter 15 . 9/14/2004
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how you had her gone for a long time but she was 'okay' It'd be interesting to see a sequel to this, but I guess we'll all just have to use our own imaginations!
Jolinar-3 chapter 15 . 7/6/2004
This is a great story. I can't wait for the sequel, there has to be a sequel...please! I can't wait so please, please, please hurry :)
SG1SamFan chapter 15 . 6/30/2004
Wow...*gasp*. That was... a... a... amazing! This story left me absolutely speechless, and the only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was too short! *pouts* [Although I'm sure that 300 pages wouldn't be enough for me :)] I read the story over at Gateworld and will keep watching here for a sequel (*hint, hint*), 'cause I wanna see every chapter as it is posted. I just can't wait! *waits 10 seconds, then checks to see if sequel has been posted yet* What? You haven't posted the sequel yet? Well, *pleez* hurry, LOL! - SamLover
iamdragonrider chapter 15 . 6/30/2004
great story, lots of nice unexpected twists and turns.
Natters chapter 15 . 6/22/2004
wow! great fic
Foenixfyre chapter 15 . 6/22/2004
You keep leaving my at a loss for words. It's not really fair, you know. I'm used to having a large vocabulary, and thus used to constructing immensely long and involved reviews.

But your stories leave me with a very simple, very straightforward reaction. The only words floating around in my head are "Wow" and "What? There's no more?"

So I hope you'll grace the SGI fanfic community with more of your gifts. And I hope you'll do it really, really soon.