Reviews for A Year to Remember
23smiles chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I love the story, but I can't help thinking that it would be better suited as a hermione/Snape story. You wrote them very well together, and after the tango...but good job. :)
Duke chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
I looooooooooved this story! I seriously couldn't stop reading it
dark m00n angel chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
Nice story pls update soon!
Cloelius Princess chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Just end this last chaptdr and I must say I love what you did with Snape. The entire story is great. Congratulations.
Cloelius Princess chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Truly? I love this chapter intensity,the options you made for it... All. And the way Snape behave its great.
Salinia chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
Very funny and lovely story
Fab chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
Fabbbbb
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Brilliant !
missGS chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
whoaa such a beautiful story! love the happy ending, love the plot of the story u wrote.. you do really a good writer.. love the pairing of remus lupin and hermione, both are my fave character in the book.. :) keep writing there! :)
deactivated-account0011 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
LOVE IT! Some parts are just so funny! I agree with the Remus being a beast ;) My favorite HP character.
Lordhightoppfan chapter 18 . 7/25/2010
I loved this story! And i hope to read more soon.
Luida chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
wow! loved that story so much that i was sad when it ended! although corny i loved it,i find corny ones usually the best! well written, flowing story! highly commend you! wonderfull plot and there were some funny bits along the way as well! good job!
sarah271995 chapter 18 . 2/9/2010
Loved the whole story. Put a smile on my face when I finished! Didn't think the whole Draco thing was very relistic but its your story... Oh, and how everyone was in love with her... Thought that was slightly odd but I still loved the story! Can't wait to go read more of yours!
FreaksWillRule chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Dogma, nice! I'ce never seen it, but I heard it was good.

Some lines I know of: Sex is a joke in Heaven?

The way I understand it, it's a joke down here too.
Amee Lynn chapter 18 . 10/19/2009
aw yay i just love happy endings! ) although it would have been great if sirius had passed out while hermione was in labor... ;-)