Reviews for A Year to Remember
heavenlybreath chapter 6 . 1/14
Hi! I've just finished reading your story I love it! Remus is one of my favourite characters ( as well as Hermione ) . I have just one correction to suggest, since Italian is my mother tongue , we say innamorato and innamorata (with double n) . I liked the fact you used Italian words
I will read again your story, so I will give my opinion about each chapter :)
opheliahamlet chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
It's a nice first chapter, but, have you ever been to Harrods ? It's a highly touristic, incredibly pricey store. Hermione (or anyone who lives in London) would never go there to buy food. Maybe Tesco or Whole Foods.
Haleyyx chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Her mom doesn't seem very nice at all.
TheGrayLdy chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
The part about Metatron...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
Did i read thjs whole story in a single day? Yes. Did i skip meals to read it? Yes
Did i enjoy every wordbof it? Yes
Bravo
Well done.
Absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
What happened to her in sixth year
23smiles chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I love the story, but I can't help thinking that it would be better suited as a hermione/Snape story. You wrote them very well together, and after the tango...but good job. :)
Duke chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
I looooooooooved this story! I seriously couldn't stop reading it
dark m00n angel chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
Nice story pls update soon!
Cloelius Princess chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Just end this last chaptdr and I must say I love what you did with Snape. The entire story is great. Congratulations.
Cloelius Princess chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Truly? I love this chapter intensity,the options you made for it... All. And the way Snape behave its great.
Salinia chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
Very funny and lovely story
Fab chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
Fabbbbb
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Brilliant !
missGS chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
whoaa such a beautiful story! love the happy ending, love the plot of the story u wrote.. you do really a good writer.. love the pairing of remus lupin and hermione, both are my fave character in the book.. :) keep writing there! :)