Reviews for Tease
HavenTheRavener chapter 1 . 3/3
I really liked this. It's really well writen and the style is very passionate. The Grammar wasn't to bad, I've literally had to stop reading stories because of spelling mistakes. It was a sad day.
I Loved it.
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Poor Scott, don't think he enjoyed loosing as much as Remy did. Thanks for sharing and making me smile.
yuki chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Please write more Rogue and Gambit stories!
AllieDJ chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I loved this story!
Roguereine chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
ROTFLMFAO! Girl power to the max. Of course the girls won; boobs hold all the power. And it's nice to see someone besides remy doing the seducing.
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm still trying to figure out this whole fan girl thing but *SQUEAL!*
Very squeal worthy indeed... And Scott still didn't get any ;)
Dante' Pittman chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
OMG! That was an awesome story! I love the way that Rogue played Remy! I was dying laughing the whole time. I have yet to look at your other stories but that is my next stop. If there are no others similar to this I would like to formally put in my request now lol. Thanks for the laugh and great read :D
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I was cracking up laughing through this whole story. The guys make a bet and girls turn it around on them. That's a classic.
Hope Hannigan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
*SQUEAL* Oh... My... Gambit... Oh OOOOOOOooooohhhh... That was one hot one shot. Loved all the teasing and the fooling around. Poor poor Gambit... Addicted to this fille, isn't he?

FYI, French is my native and The End is said La Fin. Or just Fin.

Loved it. I think I love you, Ish-And-A-Half.

Will probably read more really soon.

Through Darkness chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is utterly delightful. Funny and incredibly sexy. I would've liked to see a more fair split between the Rogue/Remy and the Scott/Jean, but this was extremely entertaining.

Through darkness and Light /x\
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
love it nice job on the lemon too
Emily chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
*Squealing* It was so fun, the end was the best.

I feel bad for Scott...*Cough*not*Cough*
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

First off, I have seen your name on other stories as a reviewer, and I am quite happy about finally being able to read your stories-you don't disappoint!

Normally, I would've thought the whole bet thing would be completely cliche, but you didn't make it seem as such.

You EXCEL with dialogue-especially the sarcastic quips. I can't even count the number of times I laughed throughout this story-including the last line. The dialogue would therefore be my favorite part of the story (if I was forced to choose-it's all great though).

What an awesome quick, funny story! Thanks so much for writing it the way you did-I needed a few good laughs on this early Sunday morning. I can't wait to read your other works now!
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010