Reviews for Tease
lovepeacekosi chapter 1 . 6/27/2019
Loved it! I live for Romy fluff :)))
masterlysheep chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
poor Scott.
HavenTheRavener chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I really liked this. It's really well writen and the style is very passionate. The Grammar wasn't to bad, I've literally had to stop reading stories because of spelling mistakes. It was a sad day.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I Loved it.
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Poor Scott, don't think he enjoyed loosing as much as Remy did. Thanks for sharing and making me smile.
yuki chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Please write more Rogue and Gambit stories!
AllieDJ chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I loved this story!
Roguereine chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
ROTFLMFAO! Girl power to the max. Of course the girls won; boobs hold all the power. And it's nice to see someone besides remy doing the seducing.
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm still trying to figure out this whole fan girl thing but *SQUEAL!*
Very squeal worthy indeed... And Scott still didn't get any ;)
Dante' Pittman chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
OMG! That was an awesome story! I love the way that Rogue played Remy! I was dying laughing the whole time. I have yet to look at your other stories but that is my next stop. If there are no others similar to this I would like to formally put in my request now lol. Thanks for the laugh and great read :D
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I was cracking up laughing through this whole story. The guys make a bet and girls turn it around on them. That's a classic.
Hope Hannigan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
*SQUEAL* Oh... My... Gambit... Oh OOOOOOOooooohhhh... That was one hot one shot. Loved all the teasing and the fooling around. Poor poor Gambit... Addicted to this fille, isn't he?

FYI, French is my native and The End is said La Fin. Or just Fin.

Loved it. I think I love you, Ish-And-A-Half.

Will probably read more really soon.

Hugs,

Hopey
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is utterly delightful. Funny and incredibly sexy. I would've liked to see a more fair split between the Rogue/Remy and the Scott/Jean, but this was extremely entertaining.

Through darkness and Light /x\
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
love it nice job on the lemon too
Emily chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
*Squealing* It was so fun, the end was the best.

I feel bad for Scott...*Cough*not*Cough*